She's Dating The Gangster, Too.

Almost everyone had their hearts broken, right? Well, have you ever thought of yourself being in a very shitty situation, and then suddenly your so-called "prince" saved you?

I mean, when your special someone dumped you because of an unknown reasons. The reason or reason could be,

First: He thinks you aren't good enough so he deserves someone better.

Second: He thinks that he isn't good enough and you deserve someone better.

Third: He found someone else.

Fourth: He fell out of love

Fifth: Infidelity.

...and then boom! A better one appeared out of nowhere. You, being a bit desperate, entertained him. Your heart goes 'badump badump' whenever you talk to him. Seeing him from afar makes your heart flutter. Hearing his name make you smile. So the next thing you know, you're inlove.

I think most girls still wants their love life to be like a fairy tale. Of course, girls who are hopeless romantic would LOVE that. A fairy tale-like story, a situation in a drama, movie or fiction. Oops. Guilty. I am one of them.

You know, like how ariel, a mermaid, saved a human prince and both fell in love at first sight.

Belle, despite the appearance, fell in love with a beast, who happened to be a real prince at the end of the story.

Cinderella, a poor girl, who met and married a rich prince with the help of her fairy godmother.

Aurora, who was awaken by a true love's kiss from her sleep, by a prince.

Well, that's not actually my point. Nope. No.

What prince?!

These stories ended with a 'happily ever after', right? But what if different things happened? Like a sudden turn of events...

What if

...Eric has a twin brother and that twin brother was the one Ariel saved and fell in love with?

...the Beast, after turning into a human suddenly found a new Belle?

...the prince that Cinderella married only wanted her to be his personal maid and not his wife?

...the prince's kiss woke Aurora up only to find that she is indeed his true love but then she's not the one for him?

Would they still have a happy ending? Or would they spend the rest of their life suffering?

Enough with the fairy tale stuff. Let's be realistic here.

So, it's like you're really expecting from this boyfriend of yours but it turned out a big blow. He suddenly broke up with you for some reason. Then one day, upon searching for a new love, you coincidentally met him...your knight in shining armor, your Mr. Right, your Prince.

But what if... he's not your 'knight in shining armor' but only a knight wearing a thin can?

What if he's not really Mr. Right but Mr. Wrong?

What if he's not a PRINCE but a GANGSTER?

A Prince to them, a sly Gangster to you.

A gangster that will change your life.... FOREVER.

The hardest part there is the assurance. You're not even sure if you're the one for him, if he really loves you as much as you love him. If he can really prove to you that YOU are the ONLY ONE for him.

Would he turn into a prince?

Well, would it be a bother if I tell you that something like that happened to me? I'm a bit slow and dim-witted, you know, so there are a lot of parts that you may find funny, strange and annoying. You can't blame me, I was young that time.

With just one move, one WRONG MOVE... Changed my life.

I was 16 and so was he... Ah~ young love. I have to warn you, our story can make you go crazy by just reading it. It could make you laugh, smile, cry and angry. Imagining it would be a different thing.

Here it goes.

It started seven years ago...

Oops. I got to leave you hanging.

The gangster... no, my Prince is calling me

(c) SGWannaB

Status: On-Going

Link:

1. Click the External Link

2. Type: http://www.wattpad.com/16888669-she's-dating-the-gangster-too-about-sdtgt#.UhMRhqVPF0s