Chapter 58

Over 84,000 reads, over 2,000 votes, and over 900 comments!! I've gained over 6,000 reads since the last chapter!!! I would love to hit over 1,000 comments by the time this story is over!! But you guys are so freaking awesome!! Drinks on me!!!....juice boxes guys! Some of you aren't of legal age.

I am so sorry that these chapters weren't up sooner. I have been very busy gearing up for my 2 week vacation. I wanted these chapters up Friday, but I got called into work and I had to wait to write them, then I had to work Saturday. I was planning on posting them after work but then I got sick at work and it was awful! Went to post Sunday but I was got from 9 am and didn't get home til 11 pm. So here I am apologizing :P I could continue telling you guys how awful I feel or I could just end it here and let you guys read the new chapters ;)

So this chapter is going to have a flashback!! I haven't had one in a while and I think you guys deserve one! So I hope you enjoy it!

Follow my fan twitter!! Chupacabra_94

Thank you to everyone who bought Sean Clark shirts! I got mine a couple days ago and they look awesome!!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! There's only two left! :(

Btw your messages about the last chapter! "A Boat?!" I had a bunch of those and for some reason I found it hilarious!

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter Nords!

--

Daryl took me out on their boat once. It may not have been the fastest, sportiest, or the most fashionable one around, but I loved it. It was nice to be lying in between his legs as we let the boat just glide through the water as the water lapped at the edges. It was peaceful and relaxing.

Daryl shifted slightly causing me to sigh slightly annoyed. I opened one eye and looked up at him. "Could you sit still for two seconds?" I asked him. Daryl looked down at me and sucked his lip into his mouth, biting it. It instantly made me no longer annoyed.

Daryl's hands were lying on my shoulders. They slowly made their under my arms and ghosted smoothly down my sides. His hands were soft and cool against my skin. I felt goose bumps rise on my skin as his hands stopped right under my bikini clad breasts.

"Daryl," I breathed as I felt my heartbeat speed up. I didn't want to do this here. I heard him chuckle as his head rested on my shoulder. I felt his lips brush against my shoulder before making their way to my neck and kissing it lightly. I sighed hoping he would stop.

Man, was I wrong. When I least expected it Daryl bit down lightly on my neck causing me to jump and gasp. I reached back and latched on to Daryl's hair at the nape of his neck and tugged lightly thinking it would get him to back up but it only caused him to growl in pleasure.

I sighed and just let him have his way. I knew there was no use in fighting him. He was a Dixon once he started something he always finished it. I sighed as I let my other hand reach back and both ran through his short sandy blonde hair as he brought his lips to mine.