PewdieCry: Random Smut: The Build Up

Cry was eagerly kissing Pewd's neck, slowly working his way down to his collarbone. Both boys were layed on Cry's bed naked in his fairly large apartment. They had this relationship that if you wanted it, you got it. Hard. Pewds was the one to get it kicked off, having not had a good 'fix' in a week or so.

"Pewds, why did you make me wait a week? I was just about to take things into my own hands because we haven't done anything in a while," Cry's deep voice whispered, already husky from the unspent lust.

"I-I don't k-know. I j-just d-didn't wanna bother y-you," Pewd's Swedish accent stuttered. Oh, how that accent turned Cry on like a light switch. But Cry noticed that his deep, masculine voice did the same to the blonde.

"Well, how about we do something to help with that.... little problem down there," Cry teased.

"H-Hey! it's not 'little'! It's just average!" Pewds defended, blushing a light sunset pink.

"Hehe, ok Pewds, whatever you say. Either way though, it does get the job done," Cry said teasingly, but somehow in a seductive way. As Cry said that, he looked up and winked with his beautiful deep ocean blue eyes, locking with Pewd's icy crystal ones.

Cry then broke the teasing eye contact, then started to continue  kissing, licking and biting his way down to Pewd's desires. The young blonde squirmed in quiet pleasure as Cry made his way from his chest, which had nipples that had been sucked on earlier, down to the V-lines that had been untouched for a week. Cry's large hands rubbed on the eager flesh, leaving searing paths of fire that  only made Pewds squirm more.

Cry looked up to Pewds with an evil smirk, then down to Pewd's throbbing, hard member before licking his way up from the base to the very tip. This action caused a deep, throaty moan to escape the swede's perfectly pink lips, as well as his head to be thrown  back in pleasure. "Ooohhh, Cry. Knulla mig, so good," the blonde whimpered as Cry took in the tip. Cry was known to be a tease, but Pewds liked it. He loved being teased into begging. It was proven that orgasm is a build up, then come crashing down process. So, the more teasing, the more mind-blowing the climax would be. Pewds read it online somewhere, and it made 100% sense.

"Wait, Cry," Pewds said before Cry could start bobbing his head up and down. The thought sent massive amounts of shivers through his being. "I know another thing we could do," Pewds said in a low, husky tone. He locked light blue eyes with ocean blue, before gently pushing Cry off and sitting up. He moved his body underneath Cry's, his face met with the lower version of a head. Pewds was turned so that he was underneath Cry's crotch, but Cry was above his own. "Let's try something new, shall we?" Pewds spoke, purposely blowing hot breath around Cry's throbbing member, causing Cry to let out a puppy-like whine.

Cry got the idea Pewds was going for, smiling like a devil. He had never done a 69 before, and the vivid picture of Pewds sucking him off while he did the same caused a small moan to escape his pretty pink lips. Cry then felt a pair of warm, plush lips wrap around him, and Cry closed his almost-indigo eyes and bit his lips to stop a moan. He then opened his eyes and mouth, lowering his head onto Pewd's groin, making Pewds vibrate his own area with a moan that was sure to have been loud if it wasn't muffled.

They both sucked on the tips, teasing eachother into arching backs, thrown back heads (that quickly returned to their current task), and moans that only caused more to erupt from vibrations. The bedroom was now filled with muffled, hushed moans and groans, along with the quick and desperate breaths that left through both noses and mouths, depending on the amount of oxygen needed.

The constant teasing didn't stop for ten minutes, and that left them both breathing as if having a panic attack, along with hips that lunged up or down in hunger and need, and bodies also shaking violently from the extreme build that was happening.

"Ooohhh, Gråta, det känns så jävla bra!" Pewds moaned out harshly as Cry finally gave up and started taking Pewds in more than just the tip. This was the signal that teasing time (TT, as they both cheekily called it) was over, and it was time to crash down tumbling. Pewds then started taking Cry in, bobbing his head upwards to meet his shaft.

"Hhhhnnnnngggg, ooohhh, fuck, it feels so good. Oohh, Pewds," Cry moaned out loudly. The neighboring apartments were sure to know the names of the two horny boys after this 'episode'.

They both noticed the subtle changes in eachother, knowing that the building wave of pleasure might just come crashing down too hard, causing temporary amnesia, like loss of their own name for a minute or two. Pewds was having pre-climax twitching, his legs jerking in apprehension of the oncoming tsunami. Cry was tensing up, the thick blue-purple vein in his neck showing up valiantly.

"C-Cry, jag ska comma!" Pewds practically screamed. Cry had heard that enough times to know that it meant he was going to come. Cry also was going to, in the next couple of seconds matter of fact.

"FUUUCCCKKK, OOOHHH, FUUU! Pewds, my fucking, aauugh, hhhnnggg, me too!" Cry squeezed out just before it happened. Cry felt himself convulse and spasm with every jet of his precious seed that came out. He couldn't think at all; all he saw in his eyes were white, and his was body being wracked with ecstasy. He let out moan-screams as he still was sub-consciously bobbing his head on Pewds, causing intense vibrations to course through poor Pewdie.

As Cry was experiencing this, Pewds let go, the giant tsunami crashing down in giant spurts and pulses, destroying his senses and his ability to even think. Pewd's head wasn't bobbing like Cry's was. He was just too disoriented to even do anything except scream in total bliss, still holding Cry in his mouth. He didn't have the ability to do anything, so Cry's seed just came spilling out of the sides of Pewd's now tainted lips.

After Pewds got out from under Cry, they cleaned up quickly, tired from what just took place moments before. They got into bed together, cuddling eachother, before saying goodnight.

"Goodnight Pewds..... I...... I love you," Cry said hesitantly. Pewds hopefully felt the same way, the fear of being rejected becoming overwhelming. This was just a quick fix that they made a deal about. Well, It used be, anyway.

There was a depressing silence before Pewds spoke up. " I love you too, Cry. I thought you just did this for the pleasure, but now see that you feel the same way!" Pewds chattered excitingly. Waves of relief washed over Cry. He finally had a worthy partner, someone who he loved with all his heart. Pewds felt the exact same way.

They both smiled, looked into each others' differently shaded blue eyes, then both closed them, basking in their newly uncovered relationship, before falling into the best sleep they had both had in their lives.