Nightmare

This is my frist story that i wrote and i hope u like it .

Sarah live with her grandmother in forestvill and her parents were deads when she was five years old, ever since  that day she been living with grandmother.  Sarah had two sister named lucy , beth but both of them die in a car acident on the way to visit their friends. So now she is living with her grandmother.  Sarah jackson was born on july 17 1993 and she is now seventeen year old. She have long black hair, blues eyes, and she consider herself as an ordinary girl. 

She went to school called Forest Moutain High and she was a junior. Monday moring as they were getting on the bus when she  notice a guy staring at her in all black. Throught out the day she kept thinking why would a guy staring at her and she knew that she was not pretty.  She saw her best friend  walking  to her locky > Her name was makenzie perry<  she knew makenzie when she was in the fourth grade.

Makenzie have long brown hair that reach to her neck. dark brown eyes. It was a saturday afternoon, sarsh was groccrie shopping for grandmother. As she was checking out she notice the guy thats was staring at her on monday.  So she walked up to the guy and ask him ''If she knew him?'' he replied with a head sheak  no! As he shook his head she respond back to him " Oh k , i was just wondering.''  He walk out with a smirk on his face and he did not want sarah to know that i killed her parents and her two siser.

His named was Blake Johnstone, he had short black -red hair reach pass his cheekbone . Blake felt sorry for sarah because his next person he wants to killed is her grandmother. He know the inside of him is all pure evil but the outside of him is good and he want to get sarah on the good side but the inside of  him > he was thinking of killed her gradmother< . He was plan his next move....

Sarah left the store and she saw a black cat, it seem like  the cat was following her but she give no notice, as she step  in the front of the door, she called for her grandmother and she heard no responed. So she check all the rooms and she finally checked  the kitchen. She droped all the bags on the floor and ran to her grandmother. There a pile of blood on the floor , her head got cut off, she saw five stabs on her body. She dail 911.....

I'll putting more and tell me if i misspell some words wrong or grammer. 

:)