Its Just a Teen-Age Life I Guess

It’s Just a Teen Life I Guess

I thought at this age we are still meant to believe in our own Fairy Tale, we should still believe in magic, fairies, unicorns, all sorts of magical creature. We are still meant to get a bed time story, a good night kiss from mom and dad, and then a big bear hug from them again in the morning. We are still meant to be amped about the new Disney movie that came out, and aren’t we meant to dance around our room in mommy’s heels and pretty little dresses. Isn’t the best day supposed to be our Birthday when we are woken up with breakfast in bed, which is eggs and toast in a smiley face, and then have the family gather round and open all your hundreds on new things, after that its meant to be like your life is complete with those things and all your wishes have come true. Then you have to look forward to Easter and all its chocolate, and what about Christmas and the food and presents, oh and don’t forget all the surprises granny and grandpa gives you when you see them. Where did that all go?

Isn’t our biggest problems still meant to be our broken dolls, our miss placed teddy bear. No chocolate left in the house? That grandpa and granny couldn’t come this week end because they had something else on? Isn’t our biggest fear meant to be the funny scary creature hiding in our closet and the fact that mommy is going to make us pack up our pillow castle we made? Where did that all go?

Who decided to replace our teddy bears with boyfriends? Our birthday presents with drugs and alcohol and our bed time stories with death? Why did it have to change? Can’t real life start after high school ends? I want to enjoy my teen age years, I mean when we are younger that’s what we look forward to isn’t it? Who never half of it is left for school and the other half for drowning in misery, trying to ignore the sorrow by parting and drugs?  Aren’t we meant to grow old and die happy? Where did this horrible early death come from?

Why does everything you care about have to leave? Those you love either find something better or die on you totally. Guess maybe it’s just me that is like this, I believed too much in prince charming and happily ever after when I was younger that I never knew that things could go wrong. I wanted to ride a horse into the sun set and live in a beautiful castle on a hill, with all the happy workers and animals all around me. I believed that one day a fairy would come take me away to fairy land and I would be there queen and I would be able to fly and have all sorts of magical powers. I was also very scared of the scary man under my bed and I was always excited about losing my tooth and getting money from the tooth fairy that lived in a huge castle made entirely out of teeth from children.

Maybe it’s just me with the messed up life…

****

i'm not sure yet if this is going to be a story:)

please tell me what you thing about it :P

and all copyrights reserved, you can not use this idea or anything at all anywhere.

xxx