new friends and an old big brother

Hey to everyone who is reading this. It really means a lot to me that you are taking the time to give my little old story a read. I love to know what you all think so please leave a comment so I can know what you think of it so far, vote because I love seeing that you like it and fan me because that way you can know what I am doing with this story... oh and like me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/SoulSearcherWattpadoh and read my interview http://www.wattpad.com/2353685-interviews-with-you-amazing-wattpad-writersthanks everyone :)

Oh and if I get at least 10 votes and 10 commentsthen I will write quicker and the story will be better :)

As I walk into the school I decide that this year I won’t be the school freak. I will stay calm if I see someone’s death, no matter how bad it is. I stop in at the office to get my new timetable and a map of the school. I can’t help but admire the beauty of the building; it has a large soaring roof in the front hall and stairways leading up to the second floor, everything was made with stone. It had small modern touches here and there though, such as the electric lighting, and the TV’s placed high on the walls for announcements.

“Hey new girl!” Some guy is shouting out to me. I turn and see a tall guy running towards me. “You’re the new chick right?” He asks.

“Yeah” I can’t help but stare into his eyes; they are the darkest brown I have ever seen.

“I’m meant to show you around, and help you get to all of your classes. If you don’t mind a gumby like me walking with you.” He grinned at me, making the corners of his eyes crinkle.

“I’d love it actually, this place is huge and I am definitely going to get lost without help.”

He took my timetable from my hands and put his arm around my shoulder “Luckily for me you seem to have nearly all the same classes as me. First up is from assembly so let’s get going.” He is steering me down the front hall towards some stairs pointing out important rooms and saying hi to some of his friends. As we reach the door to our room I realise that I have no idea what his name is.

“Hey, quick question. What’s your name?” I laugh nervously.

“Oh I completely forget to tell you my name, that’s a little embarrassing.” He is laughing quietly, his cheeks tinged in a light blush, “I’m Sam.” He smiles his eye crinkling smile once again.

“I’m Sulpicia.”

Sam sat with me through the first three periods before lunch. We didn’t have the same lunch period so he introduced me to his friend Harmony, who said I could sit with her for the lunch hour.

“Hey girls, this is Sulpicia. She is the new girl.” Harmony states as we walk towards her friends. Harmony was one of those girls who couldn’t help but be stunning, she has golden brown hair which fell down her back in perfect rings, the longest legs I have ever seen and walks with a dancer’s grace. “Sulpicia these are the girls, Lorena, Quincy and Zilla.” Lorena is an Irish beauty with pale white skin, emerald green eyes and curly red hair. Quincy has dead straight long black hair, beautiful almond shaped eyes the colour or wheat and Zilla has beautiful honey blonde hair and pale blue eyes. They are all gorgeous.

“Hi, it’s really nice to meet you all.” I can’t believe that they are willing to talk to me, this is so exciting.

“So, girls what do you say we let Sulpicia into our group?” Harmony asks.

They are all whispering quietly, obviously discussing whether or not I am fit to hang out with them. After a minute they all turn towards me with smiles on their faces, “Definitely!” They all squeal.

“What are you gorgeous girls squealing about?” A tall guy asks as he walks towards us, a big grin on his face.

“We have just got a new addition to our gorgeous group.” Harmony states as he wraps his arms around her waist.

“Oh, yeah the new girl right? Sulpikia?” The guy asks.

“It’s pronounced Sul-pis-ia.” I tell him, “It’s nice to meet you…”

“Jaimie. I’m Harmony’s boyfriend.” Jaimie was tall with large muscles, white hair and blue eyes; he looks really cute with Harmony.

I sit down next to Quincy and listen as they talk about their weekend; I don’t put much into in as I was at gran’s funeral on the weekend.

“Sulpicia, what school did you go to before you came her?” Quincy asks me.

“Patterson High, it was a really small school a few hours from here.” I answer her smiling.

“Why did you move down here?” Zilla queries.

“My gran passed away, and I had no one I could live with up there. My parents passed away ten years ago.” I say before anyone can ask.

They are all giving me the sympathetic looks, but I don’t mind because I have gotten so used to them over the years.

“Who are you living with now?” Jaimie thankfully changes the subject.

“My mum’s best friend Mary and her son. Who I haven’t actually met yet. I don’t even know his name.”

“Mary as in Mary Taylor?”

“Yeah, why?”

“That’s our friend Reece’s mum. He is on his way over here now if you want us to introduce you to him.”

“You would do that? Thanks so much, because he is meant to be my ride home and I had no idea who I was looking for.” I smile warmly at Jaimie.

We sit there as they all ask me more questions about myself, wanting to know everything, until Reece comes over.

“Reece, meet Sulpicia, she lives with you now.” Harmony says to who I assume is Reece.

“Yeah I know who she is; we met when we were little.” Oh my gosh! I remember him now! He used to come and visit me and my parents before they died; he is practically my big brother. I remember missing him desperately for the first couple of years but I never heard from him so I must have forgotten about him completely.

Reece sits down next to me “Hey there little sister.” He says with a small grin before I throw my arms around his neck and tackle him in a hug. He laughs and hugs me tight “I’m sorry about gran; I wanted to call when I first found out but mum wouldn’t let me.”

I detach myself from him and sit there smiling like an idiot for a few minutes, “It’s fine, I knew it was going to happen, and your mum knew I was coming so she probably just wanted you to wait until I arrived.”

“You’re riding home with me right?” I nod my confirmation, “I have missed you like crazy little sis.”

The bell is ringing and we all stand to leave “Can someone show me to M7 please, I am so confused about this school, it is massive.” Everyone laughs at me and Jaimie tucks me under his arm.

“I’m heading to the same room, looks like we’re together so let’s get going.” He laughs as I groan.