Chapter thirteen

Copyright © MarcyN 2013

The ride from Golden Beach to Biscayne Bay water front took only thirty minutes. She was still foaming at Julian ignoring everything he had to say on the ride.  She had her ear piece in one ear as she listened to her email. Melanie as usual was listen to her music. CJ was enjoying the cartoons that played on the video screen on the back of the seat.

“I’m hungry.” CJ said from the back seat.

“Me too!” Melanie put in.

“Ok we’ll do drive through before we head home ok..” After placing their order Julian pulled up to window a young girl with a blue hat stood at the register. “That will be thirty tw- oh my god it’s Alyssa Montogomery..everyone it’s Alyssa from Perfectly Poised!” They all watched as the girl jumped up and down  and the whole crew came to the window to see. “Hey that’s both of them you two where running in the street.”

Julian pulled out his money. “That was us, so can we get our food now we’re all hungry. “

“Yeah sure you can.” She said passing them their food and drinks. “Can I get a autograph.” She gave them a napkin that they both signed. The car behind them and the people inside where wondering what the holdup was. It was starting to be pandemonium.

“Give them the money and let’s go.” She shouted. Alyssa felt over whelmed it had been a long time since she dealt with crowds, s he enjoyed her privacy and tried very hard to stay out of the public eye now with these reruns on TV...she was being introduced to a new generation of music station viewers and she was not happy. As people snapped their picture with cell phones.

Julian pulled off just in time to avoid the crowd coming from out of the fast food restaurant.. “From now on you’ll use a the limo and a security guard  will be with you and CJ from now on. I won’t have you being attacked by mobs.”

They arrived at Julian’s home at Biscayne Bay the mediterranen style home was beautiful sitting on the water front his own yacht was docked behind the house .

“What is it you said you again?”

“I never said what I did because you never asked.”

“Well?”

“I’m a architect.” He said..

“OMG !You’re JD Cruz.”

“Yes.”

“You’re one of the most sort after architects in this region.”

“Wow.” She was truly impressed.

 He smiled at the look on her face..

“You really keep a low profile  ...”

“I tired until I meet this crazy woman from Atlanta, who turned my world upside down.”

“Welcome to my world.” She laughed. “So what about your brother’s?”

“Marco runs a construction company. Alexi is my father’s manager. Tonio runs his own private security company. He will be doing security for us.”

“That is really not necessary Julian.” He took her hand bring it to his lips. “It is very necessary that I protect what is mine.”

The villa was as beautiful inside as out with its high ceilings and wooden floors. He was proud of his Spanish heritage it showed in the bold colors that he chosen.  In the living room that they entered..was both relaxing and welcoming a place for a family and friends to enjoy time together.  He smiled as they looked around.