Chapter 13

[IRIS' P.O.V.]

– Andy... – I started to say while he was smiling – I have to think this well, ¿okay? – his smirk disappeared.

I couldn't tell him an answer without thinking about it well, first of all because he was my friend and I didn't want to end our relationship, and finally because I was afraid, even when he was so sweet with me and those things.

– Bu-but... – he mumbled, but then just nodded with an understanding look.

I sighed; we went back inside, where all the people were having fun. We found the guys next to the stairs, talking about music and about some hot chicks they had seen in the party.

Ronnie turned around and smiled at me as soon as we got there. I smiled but it was a fake one; I was thinking; I didn't do another thing the rest of the night.

The members of BVB and I left the party at 6 or 7 am. The limousine was still outside so we came in and remained silent all the way back to the hotel. From there I had to drive my car to my house.

Ashley was sat next to me, his head on my shoulder, babbling stupid things about a hot girl and cowboy boots.

Andy didn't talk to me the rest of the night, and that was making me feel even worse.

They went in their hotel's room as they could and I just said goodbye to them and drove back to my apartment. I turned on the radio, looked for and old rock & roll station and sang all the way back home.

[RONNIE'S P.O.V.]

I raised up Iris in my arms smiling when I found her. That was an old habit I had with her when we were younger.

She smirked at me, and I returned it back.

– With you guys I'm always in the air – she laughed and looked at Andy. Was he pissed off? Then we had Matt, that was smiling, I had never seen Matt angry.

Iris stretched her arms to Andy; I didn't want to let her go but did it. He looked at her with an eyebrow raised but caught her from my arms, leaving her on her feet a minute after.

Why the hell did he catch her if he was going to do that?!

– See you in five minutes – Iris said to Matt and me. Then caught Andy's hand and walked outside.

Damn it!

Matt and I walked to where the other guys where and started talking and looking at the girls in the party. They were hot, but somehow, I thought Iris was better than them.

<<Shit Ronnie get her off of your head!>>

Time passed and Iris and Andy came back from somewhere. I smiled at her but she made a fake smirk, it was so obvious.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

I had too many things to think about. I didn't want to stay at the party, but stayed because I couldn't leave alone my band mates. They were like uncontrolled children.

We went back to the hotel's room at 6-7 am more or less. Iris left us there and came back to her apartment with her car.

I came to my room, changed into my batman's pants and went to the bed. I was so tired.

~»~

The next morning when I woke up, my band mates weren't there so I supposed they all went to have breakfast without me.

Great.

I got up and put on a pair of black jeans. My stomach wasn't really okay so I didn't want to eat anything. I turned on the TV and watched the news, nothing interesting.

An hour later Ashley and CC came into the room laughing, Jake and Jinxx behind with their hands in their ears because of the shouts of CC, he was too loud.

– Hey Andy, you finally woke up – Ashley said, sitting next to me  and taking the remote control from my hand and changing  into a music channel.

– Why didn't you wake me up? – an eyebrow raised in my face.

– Nobody woke nobody, you just continued sleeping while us were up – he shrugged.

Jake's mobile phone started ringing. Apparently it was our manager, telling us good news.

– Iris can come with us on tour – he said smiling as he hung out the phone.

– Great – Ashley said, he was too happy about that. I hit his shoulder but not hard – Ashley, keep your legs crossed – CC started to laugh, even when I was serious.

– True, Ashley be a good guy – Jinxx said and then started to write a message. After a minute he received the answer – guys, Iris is going to have lunch with us – he said.

The rest of the guys where very pleased with the idea but I was thinking about last night.

IRIS'S P.O.V.

I was woken up by the sound of my mobile phone. It was a message from Jinxx.

“Good morning! Do you want to have lunch with us?”

I looked my watch seeing it was already 10:30 and then texted back.

“Sure, see you in your room”

I lazily got up and looked myself in the mirror. I looked as if I had stuck my fingers in the plug.

I took a shower and put on a pair of black jeans, a Misfits t-shirt and a pair of black converse. Then, I did my make up, and brushed my hair and teeth. When I looked myself again I didn't look so horrible as before.

It was 11:13 when I went out, took my car and drove to the hotel.

I knocked on the door and CC opened it.

– Hi guys – I said as I came in.

Jake and Ashley where playing with the XBOX, CC was watching them, Jinxx and Andy were sat on the couch, Jinxx was reading and Andy was listening to music in his ipod.

– Hey – Jake and Ashley said at the same time not looking at me. I laughed a little watching them.

– Hello – Jinxx said with a huge smile, raising his eyes from the book.

Andy raised his eyes but didn't say anything, just a little smile.

While I was having the shower I'd thought about what Andy told me the night before, and I made my decision.

Seeing it was just 11:25, I looked at him.

– Can we talk, Andy? – he just nodded and we went out the room.

I turned around to face him when we were in a quite place where we could talk.

– I said to you that I was gonna think about it, and I made my decision – I breathed, looking into his blue icy eyes.