Chapter 10 HEAT

Phoebe had everyone set in jobs to prepare for the arrival of Jason's pack. She had rooms set up and being cleaned and music picked and menus planed. All she needed now was party supplies and decorations and buying the food. Since she was not aloud to leave she went to Silas. 

Knocking on his door she waited for an answer. "Enter.'' He called out. She went in and took a deep breath. He leaned back in his chair and waited for her to speak.

"I have everything almost ready. We need some things from town. So I was wondering who I should send in the get the things we needed. I could take Dawn, Alan and Jack and maybe a few others if you will let me." She said nervously waiting on a reply.

"No! Make them a list they can go." He said and picked back up the papers he was working on.

"Silas?" She asked

he looked up at her "What?" 

"Is everything going to be OK?" She asked nervously.

He put his papers back down and got up walking to her. He pulled her to him and wrapped his arms around her. Rubbing her back  spoke softly " Everything will be fine. I wont let you get hurt." He told her.

" What about you, will you not get hurt?" She said muffled into his chest.

" I wont. I don't know what he is up to but he will not succeed in what ever it is." Silas let her go. 

"Now I have work to do and you have a party to plan." He said as he walked back behind his desk. Phoebe walked out and found Dawn. They sat down in the TV room and got to work on list for the party. When they had finished Dawn got up to get get the others. Phoebe stood at the window a few minutes just thinking of her life and how much things had changed. Here she is now a wolf and a baby on the way and she didn't even really know the man that fathered the baby. He was so hard and stubborn, but she has seen a softer side of him. She liked it but she still liked the dominate side that took care of her heat. She thought about all of the times he had touched her. From the first time in the kitchen, to this morning after her shower. "I can smell your arousal all the way from my office." He said wrapping his arms around her and laying his hands across her tummy. He nibbled on her ear and neck as she leaned her head back into his chest. He turned her around facing him and lifted her to the window seal and sat her down sliding his hands under her dress and up her thighs as he lightly brushed against her sex. He slid his fingers in the lace of her panties and stroked her wet folds and rubbed the wetness around her sex making her moan. He rip the panties from her and pulled his hardness out and rubbed it against her folds teasing her. She gripped his shoulders pulling him closer with a sharp intake of breath as he entered her he pounded into her body making her scream. His wolf growling with excitement as he took her there where anyone could see. And they did see. Mothers covered the eyes of the children as they past and men smiled and face their mates to look at them. Wolves are very sexual creatures by nature for them to see the Alpha couple was not a bad thing in their eyes but it showed how strong a bond they had and would have. As the glass from the window fogged up she screamed his name and growled her release as she bit down on his neck marking him as hers.