Epilogue Part 4: Unfailing Love

Today is the day... what day you may ask? Well today is Ms. Williams' wedding day but its also the day that... how about I just make you wait and see.

Cruel?

Meh. You'll live.

"Ash you ready to head out?" Spencer peeks her head in the bathroom and asks as I'm staring at myself in the mirror. I smile and nod, giving myself a final once over.

"Mhm." I say, turning around to face her. My breath hitches when I see her. "You look... wow... amazing." I finally get out. She smiles shyly, looking down at herself.

"Aw thanks baby." I move closer to her, lifting her head up with my index finger.

"No Spencer. You look fucking..." I trail off as her eyes connect with mine. Yeah I cant remember what I was gonna say. All I know right now is that I want to kiss her. So I do. The kiss quickly becoming heated as we make our way out of the bathroom and into the room. We kiss our way to the bed, never breaking contact.

"Ashley, we're gonna mess up our-" She's not able to finish her sentence as I reconnect or lips. I know what she's tryna say but right now, I really don't care. We can do our hair, make-up, and put our clothes on again. It only took us like two hours the first time. "Ashley we really can't-"

"I don't think I've ever wanted you more than I do right now." I whisper, cutting her off.

"But you have to be at the wedding in like an hour." She says in a pleading tone. "The band has to..." She trails off as I start to kiss on her neck. She wants me to stop because we really do have to go but I know she feels what I'm feeling too. That need to have her in ways I feel like I haven't in days.

When I'm pretty sure it was just yesterday. But that's neither here nor there. Right now I just want to be kissing my girlfriend.

"Are you two done getting... oh." Madison stops in her tracks as she sees me unzipping Spencer's dress. "Of course you two are trying to have a quickie." Madison sighs and shakes her head before leaving the room. Shutting the door behind her.

Spencer and I stare at each other for a moment before we burst into laughter. As we sigh out of our laughter we lean our foreheads against each others.

"We really do need to go."

"Yeah, I know." I groan placing another chaste kiss on her lips. I zip back up her dress the small amount I unzipped it, kissing her back, neck and lips again. "I love you. We'll finish this later." I assure her. She smiles and turns towards the door.

"I'm sure we will."

"Dad, how do you know when you love someone?" My eleven-year-old figure looks up and asks.

My dad looks down to me with a smile. "Is there any particular reason you're asking this Ashley?" He questions, raising a brow at me.

"No." I shake my head quickly. "I was just wondering. How'd you know you loved mom?"

He narrows his eyes at me before smiling and looking away. "You just do." He shrugs as we watch the waves crash against the shore; something we did nightly. Having a house on the beach in L.A is one of the best things about living in L.A. "It's a feeling you get, or a series of feelings really. Sometimes it's at first sight and sometimes it takes a while, but when you know, you know sweetheart."

I turn away from my dad, admiring the ocean. I've always loved the beach. The salty air and the sand. The laughter that carries through the air from the families playing in the water.