Prolouge

No. He's not an Alfa.
No. He's not a bad boy.
No. He's not possessive.
No. He's not all those clićhe things that are running through your head right now.

He's simply my sex friend.

He's who I go to when I'm in the blue, and need to be cheered up.

Or when I simply need to just get fucked.

Thank god for condoms, because I'd be sixteen and pregnant if it weren't for those life savers.

For all my mother knows, I'm a virgin.

Now, how and why exactly did Hunter Forelock and I become sex buddies, well it all started on my sixteenth birthday. I was a having a huge party (of course, considering its a sweet sixteen party) and invited everyone I knew.

I had a boyfriend named Darwin. He was cute, and a boy all the girls wanted to be with.

That night, of my sweet sixteen, I wanted to go all the way with him.

I wanted him to push his manhood into my area.

Instead, it was Hunter doing so.

Because I told Darwin what I wanted to do, but he said he wasn't ready for that, and that it's way to soon and he guesses I'm just another school slut who is trying to seduce him.

He turned and left me in the dust.

Hunter had seen it all. He saw the tears rolling down my face, and the heartbreak in my eyes.

Darwin broke up with me.

I knew if I ever got dumped, I wanted to boy to give me the "it's not you, it's me" speech.

But Darwin didn't do that.

He called me a slut and ended the conversation.

So Hunter made a deal with me. We'd be sex buddies until college. Or until him or I get a boyfriend or girlfriend again.

Being the heartbroken girl I was, I agreed.

So that night, the hotel room I had reserved for Darwin and I, was being used for Hunter and I.

That night, on my sixteenth birthday, was when my virginity was taken by the hot, sexy, seductive Hunter Forelock.

And I've never been happier.