Chapter 1: The Final Weasley

Start from the beginning

I nodded and smiled under their hands. They took their hands away and walked back towards the car, me skipping merrily right behind them. Ron opened the door and started to get in, but stopped when I cleared my throat.

"Hurry up!" George complained from the drivers seat.

"What?" Ron huffed, he was getting annoyed, everyone was, good.

"Ladies first" I corrected him, and got in the car.

"I'd hardly call you a lady" I heard Fred whisper as he climbed in.

"Shut up!" I yelled and I slapped him.

The boys just started to laugh as I stared out the window at the garage. "Alright, here we go," George said, smirking. The car roared to life and we flew up into the air, I looked angrily out the window listening to the boy's laughter and chatter, as I stared at the Burrow disappearing behind a forest of green.

 It was an hour into the trip and we were flying over a field with little white spots, which were sheep, when Ron noticed I wasn't acting like myself.

"Hey Kaitlinn!" He greeted happily. I looked up and all eyes were on me, except Goerge's. "Why'd you come with us?" he asked.

"Because," I shrugged. "I didn't want you to leave me behind... again!" I said the last word harshly and George then turned around.

I looked back out the window but I could still feel all eyes on me, it felt like they were burning six holes in my back or side.

"Are you okay?" Fred asked, and for once he sounded really concerned.

I lightened my facial expression and my tone of voice, "yeah, I just didn't expect the trip to be so boring," I groaned. "When are we going to get there?" I asked George.

"Soon." He replied blankly.

 A few minutes later  Ron broke the silence. "Soooooo", and I could tell by the tone in his voice he was kind of embarrassed. "Are you nervous about going to Hogwarts?" He asked.

"Not at all, thank you, I know what I have to live up to!" I said, venom escaping my lips.

When I thought about Hogwarts bad thoughts came into my mind of how I'd be the last Weasley there and how I'd be judged by my sister and brothers status. "I'll be the last one in this stupid family to go, I'll be put in stupid Gryffindor and have to live up to you, Fred, George, Bill, Percy, Ginny, and Charlie!"

"You won't have to live up to us!" George exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Fred agreed. "We aren't that great at school."

"Oh yeah right! You two are the prank kings! And you still get good grades!" I exclaimed.

The whole sentence was supposed to cut when I said it, but instead it sounded similar to crying.

"Well, I'm not much to live up to, honestly," Ron tried to cheer me up.

"'I'm not much to live up to,'" I mimicked him. "Your one of Harry Potter's best friends, so don't tell me your nothing to live up to!" I shouted, facing him with a nasty scowl, and he looked hurt, as well as the twins.

I didn't know I was that rude and mean. "I'm sorry!" I practically yelled, and all eyes were on me again. "Look, I just.... I know I'm never going to be as great as you guys or Ginny or Bill or...." I was cut off when Fred covered my mouth.

"You might not  be as great as us..." I bit his hand a he removed and rubbed it. "Ow! You might not be as great as us but you'll be great in your own way."

"Not in a way that you all have already been," I huffed in a whisper.

"Hey! Come on!" Fred whined. "Laugh, cry, talk, do something!"