Shizaya: Where's Heaven?

So this is my 8th chapter! I thought I made more than eight, but it turned out to be 8.... I was thinking once I go to chapter 10, I'll change some stuff for the tittles! Yup! Anyways enjoy like usual~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Kanra's apartment room.......

Kanra was knocking on the door waiting for a while then gave up. She then unlocked her house door. Kanra thought, maybe they went off somewhere. She thought of a good idea and went off to buy some dinners at a food restaurant leaving a note sticking on the front door. By the time Kanra went into ther car and drove away, Izaya and Shizuo arrived at Kanra's house and walked tot he aparment room where they Izaya saw a note. He read out loud so Shizuo can hear," Oh hey Izaya-kun and Shizuo-kun! I got home early, but then you guys were not at home, so I went buying some dinner. What will you like? Steak, burgers, sushi? Oh well I'll get what ever I want. See you at home! ~kanra"

Izaya looked at Shizuo and asked," What should we do now? She won't be home for awhile so what do you want to do?" Shizuo lazily stared him in the eyes and said," What do you think? We're not going to take another shitty walk just for you. I'm tired I really need to sleep." Izaya whined," But I want to have more fun with you. Shizu-chan isn't too nice today!" Shizuo snapped and angrily yelled," Okay if we go outside! Promise me that you'll let me hit you with a bench, stop sign, and drink machine! Deal!?" Izaya turned and shivered a little and replied," You're r-right! Let's take a nap until Ka-chan comes back! She won't take too long!" Shizuo smiled and said," Good." Izaya could see through the smile and knew that he had to keep his mouth shut for a while.

Kanra's POV.....

I should buy some burgers! With fries and milkshake! I should give Izaya mocha and a burger! I drove into the "thrive thru" place and ordered 3 burgers, 2 fries medium, 1 milkshake, 1 smoothie with whipped cream, and 1 mocha extra bitter. I finally finished and drove back home, but soon I saw a shop that sold choclates! I bought a couple of heart chocolate boxes and then continued to drive back to my apartment.

Meanwhile at Kanra's apartment......

Izaya head hanging on the couch's arm handle, legs straight out, snoring lightly, drowling a bit, right hand on top of the couch, and left hand off of the couch, hanging. Shizuo, on the other hand, was laid back on the other couch sitting up, snoring a bit louder than Izaya, left hand behind the couch, head on the couch top, right hand on his belly, and legs on the coffee table near him. They were both uncomfortable, but managed to sleep pretty well without getting a cramp. The time flew by and Kanra finally entered the room. She opened it quickly and yelled," Food's her! Help yourself with some burgers, fries, drinks, and special chocolate!" Izaya and Shizuo woke up and accidently pulled a muscle on the neck and said OUCH at the same time. Shizuo shuffled to the dinner table and Izaya slowly dragged himself to the kitchen table rubbing his back neck in pain.

Kanra got out all of the food and they started to dig in. No one said a word until Izaya broke the silence. he said," Wow this burger is fantastic! And the mocha! Way bitter! I love it! Oh and the fries! So fried and salty!" Shizuo groaned and yelled," Shut up flea! I would like to eat in peace right now!" Kanra smiled and asked," Why don't you guys try the chocolate? It's still in shape so why don't you try one before it melts?" Izaya nodded and picked one up then placed it in his mouth. He chewed and asked," Where did you get this? It taste like it has some alchohol in it or something." Shizuo tried it too and nodded. Kanra then replied," Hmm, I just bought it since it looked pretty and delicous. I didn't know it had alchohol! I really mean it! Are you guys easily drunk or something?

Shizuo answered," I'm not really into it unless I drink like 4 cups or something. How about you? Kanra replied," 2 cups. Tat's all! i'm a light drinker!" They faced Izaya then he said," I think I get drunk easily after a sip or two. That's weird. You guys look- oh crap." Shizuo was now shocked and asked," Is your vision fuzzy!? Do you need some medicine? Do you want to barf in the restroom? I'll bri-" Shizuo was cut off by Izaya saying," I want to have one more chocolate." Kanra took it away and said," Shizuo-kun, please bring Izaya-kun to the living room and I'll dispose these chocolates into the trashcan. Shizuo nodded and dragged Izaya to the couch in the living/guest room. Izaya was now really tired so he collasped after Shizuo brought him to the couch.