Musical Melodies note 1~Fate~

I dedicated this to iadroable because her stories are awesome so check them out when you have time and she has always encourage me to upload new stories. She also made the cover for me.

I've been wanting to upload this chapter for ages but I wrote this story on my mum's iphone because I was bored but I didn't know how to get it uploaded to wattpad. I'm so smart(jksjks) that's I uplaod this chapter onto facebook as a note.

This is my first time write a romance/teen fiction story so I hope you like it.

After reading I hope you can tell me your opinion/ vote and hopefully fan me so I can reach some of my goals. :D

Won't keep you waiting then.

____________________________________________________________________

"I better get going to the music building before lunch ends," I said as I popped the last bite of my sandwich into my mouth. "See you guys next period," I said as I left my newly made friends eating their lunch in the playground. I just transferred to Redwood High because of my dad's new job but luckily I was getting along with my new made friends which consist of Sherry and Antoinette but I called her Ann. because her name is too long.

"Melodie do your best finding the entire classrooms in the music block,"Sherry shouted back.

Sherry is one of my friends that I made coming to Redwood High School. She's really pretty and looks mature for her age with her heart shaped face, long straight dark brown hair and model like figure.

Ann on the other hand looks really cute and innocent with her small face, petite body and chestnut colour hair but she actually the opposite of what is looks like.

I went into the music block and went into each classroom while jotting down the numbers of the classroom in my notebook. Sigh, why is the music block so big I thought to myself. I arrive at the door of the last classroom I need to visit. It was closed unlike the other classrooms. I went in but there wasn't anyone except a silver flute placed on a classroom desk. I wonder if anyone owns it but still the person who owns it definitely doesn't have good responsibility leaving a musical instrument around.

I touched the flute with my hand and felt the cool metal. It reminded me of my flute I used to play when I was in primary school. The stupid memory I tried to forget was slowly coming back. I saw a piece of paper with the music piece "minuet by bach" on the music stand. I looked around to see if anyone was watching. The more I looked at the flute the more I wanted to play it again. Without knowing what was happening I began playing it. Every music note I played started turning into great melody.

As I played I remember my love for the flute. It reminded me of I playing the flute in primary school the feeling of playing every note and how I enjoyed it very much. As I was playing the middle part of it I heard "BASH!" so I stopped playing and swiftly turn around 180 degrees. I thought it was the teacher but it was a boy around my age. His cool blue looked into my dull grey ones.

"Ouch! sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you, you're really good at playing," he praised with his deep voice.

Suddenly I was embarrassed, my face flushed red but i remembered how he left the flute lying around. My anger took over.

"Are you the owner of the flute?" I asked trying to keep my temper in control.

"Yea," the boy replied.

"What the hell do you think you as doing?! Leaving your instrument here,someone could have easily stolen it," I shouted.

"Whoa chill I just went to the toilet plus I closed the door."

"So what," I said

"Don't tell me you don't know," he smirked.

"Know what?" I said, my voice mixed with confusion.

"When a classroom's door in lunch or recess is closed that means someone has occupied it and other people can't enter the room without the teacher's permission," he explained like I was a 3 year old kid.

Guilt instantly flooded into me. "Sorry!!! I'm new to this school, this is my second day here so I didn't know." I said sincerly. Have to make a mental note about this.

"No worries, be the way I am Angelo and in 9th grade. "You?"

"I'm Melodie and in 9th grade as well, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. By the way what are you doing in here?"

"I was just trying to know the music block better." I suddenly remember that I still had the flute in my hands. "Do you have the cloths to wipe the inside and outside of the flute?"

"Yea, inside the case."

I open the case next to me and took out both cloths and started wiping the flute with the stick. After doing it I handed it back to him.

"You are really good how long have you played?" he asked.

"A couple of months."

"That's a shame, you shouldn't have stopped playing. Why did you?"

"That's none of your business and don't you dare tell anyone about this." I hissed.

"Ok sure no probz."

"See you again I guess" I said as I swiftly left the room not evening getting to hear his reply. As I left the music block I heard a faint sound of the flute playing. It reminded me of the sad memory. It brought tears to me but I didn't know that this encounter will change my life forever later on.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hehe so happy I was able to upload this!!! I hope you like it C:

The youtube video on the right is what it sounds like when Melodie played it.