Dreams right?

I was in a place that was completely white. I was standing there confused and scared. Where was I? Certainly, I wasn’t dead right?

I did what I think anyone would do. I ran. I ran forward in one direction. When I was out of breath I stopped. I was still in the same place. I ran some more, this time in a different direction.  When I stopped I looked around. I was in the same spot. I wasn’t going anywhere, or anywhere that I knew of. I started to panic as I turned around in circles until I was dizzy.

I was still out of breath. I had put my hands on my knees and focused on my breath. Was it breathe through your nose and out your mouth? Or was it breathe through your mouth and out your nose? I tried both of them. I mixed them both up.  When my breath came back I started to talk to myself.

“Calm down.” I said as my arms went around me to comfort myself.  I looked around again but saw nothing but white. Goose bumps began to show up on my arms as a chill went down my spine.

‘Something is coming’ I thought to myself.  Just then an eerie wind blew all around me. My hair was blowing in multiple directions. My hands went to my eyes and I closed them to protect them from the hairs that were determined to stab me in the eyes.

Run.

It was like it was spoken to me but it wasn’t.  I didn’t hear anything but as soon as it was said I ran. I just closed my eyes and ran. My legs soon buckled from underneath me.  When I looked I saw the ground beneath me began to fade away. More like crumble away. I was falling.

I was in a room this time. It was a big room and everything in it was either white or metal.  There was a single light in the middle of the room. I stood in the shadow of the room unsure if I should go into the light. What would happen to me if I did?

I felt drawn to the light like a bug. It captivated me. Before I knew it my hands were out in front of me and I was reaching for the light. My hand went into the light and disappeared. Then something in the light grabbed my hand and I was pulled into the light. I stumbled a little and lost my balance.

My hands disappeared into the light. Even my colored clothes had turned white. The room seemed to have gotten brighter. I looked around the room to see black liquid coming from the corners of the room. I squinted my eyes to look more closely, I didn’t see liquid anymore. It was more like a smoke, but something was coming from it. I saw claws on the walls dig in and make marks. It made such an awful noise that I flinched in response. The smoke was coming for me and I was scared. I turned around in a circle to see if there was an escape. There was that smoke coming in from all four corners. Coming for me…

It got closer and closer. It reached the front of me first. When it hit the light, the light acted like a force field. A white pulse was made was whatever was out there hit the light. One reached its hand in and I jumped back in fear. It’s hand was black and it screeched like the light burned it. Something grabbed my leg and pulled it. I looked down when I felt the pain. It had dug its claws into my leg. I pulled away and fell down. The monster screamed as the light burned through its hand.  It pulled its decaying hand back into the darkness.  The white light was the only thing keeping them at bay. When I pulled my leg into the light it began to heal. The light that I was under started to flicker like it was going out. My breath quickened because I was afraid it might go out.  I closed my eyes. Even though my eyes were closed I could still see it flicker. Then it went out and darkness was still around me…

When the light went out the room seem to get heavy. I could feel whatever it was get closer to me.. Then it got so close it was suffocating. But when they reached for me this time they screamed again like my skinned burned them. Not wanting to see the look on the monsters face I curled up in a ball and kept my eyes closed. I prayed that they killed me quickly. It was hard to breath. I began to choke. Then just as quick as it came it disappeared and my breath came back to me.