Chapter 23- Smelly feet

"Hey Rose." I called, making her turn around.

"What?" She asked, but instead of answering I wrapped my legs around her neck to where my feet were right in her face. And trust me, they smelt BAD.

See, because we wear our cleats more then our actual shoes, you could guess how they could get a bit stinky. Oh what am I kidding, they smelled like road kill.

She immediately began to squirm around and squeal but I just tightened my grip on her. Rachel and Grace spent no time debating on weather this was mean or not, they just joined in on the fun. 

You know, the fun of torturing Rose.

They grabbed onto her legs and arms, making it impossible to escape. We were the only ones home so Rose was hopeless. We continued to laugh at her and listen to her screams as they filled the once silent house.

 I was so preoccupied on torturing my best friend, I didn't even notice Josh's presence as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me over the back of the couch and into his arms. When my toxic feet smell wasn't taking up her oxegen she screamed "EW FREAKING EW!"

I went limp at Josh's touch but was still laughing as Rachel and Grace released Rose. Her face was red from screaming and she looked like she was going to puke.

Her expression changed to disgust into embarrassment as we all turned to realize all of our boyfriends happened to be in the room, and saw the whole thing go down. Shane was on the ground, crying with laughter muttering something that suspiciously sounded like 'Ew fr-freaking ew. Wh-who says that?'

As she realized we probably weren't going to stop laughing any time soon, she said "Oh ha ha, How hilarious!" She screamed at the end because she suddenly smacked Grace in the face with a pillow, making Grace gasp and fall on the floor with surprise.

Grace smartly stayed on the ground, staying clear out of the path of Rose's wrath.

Her glare suddenly was pointed at Rachel, who's eyes widened in realization. "NO! I didn't do anything! It was all Anna!" Rachel's pleas went around the now silent house.

Her pleas meant nothing to Rose though, and she took a swift shot square in Rachel face. She fell to the ground with a thud and Rose let out a satisfied chuckle.

That only seemed to fuel Rachel's hate fire, and she lunged at Rose's legs from behind. Unlike most people who would fall, Rose was expecting the attack and simply moved out of the way as if Rachel was a toddler.

I was laughing at the scene in front of me when realization hit me like a ton of bricks.

I'm next.

My mind instantly went to memories in which Rose was mad, and ready for revenge.

Flashback

March 19, 2004. Rose's 8th birthday

"Happy birthday Rosie!" I screeched, shoving the large box in her small arms. She thanked me and shot me a smile. "Meet me in the tree house in 5 minutes okay?" She asked. I nodded.

*5 minutes later*

We were all sitting around in a circle, Rosie, Rachel, Grace, Amanda, and I. We were all quiet, waiting to see what Rosie wanted to do first. She suddenly spoke up, "Lets play Barbies!"

Rachel, Grace and I groaned while Amanda clapped her hands in excitement. The whole time we played, we were absentmindedly moving the barbies around while Amanda and Rosie had their fun.

When Amanda finally noticed we weren't having any fun, she turned to Rose. "You need better friends Rosie, they are boring and weird." She said in a snotty tone, turning her nose up.

Rose said nothing.

So she kept going. "They might as well be boys! They don't wear dresses or bows or anything pretty. Plus they play Littlest Pet Shops, everyone knows Barbies are better." She turned to us and put on an evil grin.

Her attention went to Rachel, who looked like she was going to burst into tears. "You are just a cooty filled boy!" She screamed at Rachel, and she broke.

"Hey! Leave my friends alone!" Rose screamed, pursing her lips into a hard line. "They aren't your friends." Amanda spat, oblivious to what will happen when she makes her mad.

Rose lost it. Completely, and totally lost it. She lunged at Amanda, trapping her arms behind her back. She began dragging her towards the exit of the tree house, a ten feet ladder being the only thing you can go up and down on.

Amanda was screaming, wiggling, trying to get out of Rose's grasp. But it was no use.

Not thinking before doing as usual, Rose lifted Amanda over the exit and without a second thought, she dropped her.

After just sitting there watching the show, we all stood up and ran to Rose. We all hovered over the exit to see Amanda screaming and crying on the ground, laying in an awkward position. Rose wasn't done though.

"My mom forced me to invite you to this party anyway!" She spat, just as all the parents rushed out the backdoor.

Flashback

I smiled, recalling the memory. But the smile left just as fast as it came as I realized Rose was five feet in front of me. I suddenly felt cold as Josh ran away, taking the warm feeling he gives me with him.

"Hey now Rosie, we can work this out like civilized adults right? I asked, smiling when I saw her visibly cringe at her old nickname.

"Oh totally." She said sarcastically, and before I could think she lunged at me, knocking me to the floor in a loud smack.

I groaned, but she wasn't done. She pinned my arms above my head, and that's when I noticed Shane. He was carrying a shirt with tongs to he didn't have to touch it. My widened when I realized just what shirt that was.

It was Jason's experiment shirt.

As we should all know by now, my younger brother is a total freak. So it should be no surprise that he kept the shirt, unwashed and everything, that he spilt spoiled milk on. Two months ago.

I let out a shriek and wiggled around but Rose arms of a pitcher were holding me in place.

Now I told myself, I would never depend on my boyfriend to do something for me, but screw it.

"JOSH! JOSH HELP THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! HELP!" I pleaded but right as I said it, I noticed Chase and Ryan holding him back.

And then there it was, two feet in front of me. The smell was already unbearable so I held my breath. I lasted about 40 seconds before I gasped for a breath and then it was layed on my face.

I felt my eyes roll back in my head and then it went black.

Chapter status - Unedited