Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I ran to my room crying. Wade was following me so I ran into my closet and sat behind the door while he tried to get me to open it.

“Come on Alaine just tell me what happened I promise I won’t get mad just tell me.” I heard him whine.

“No just go away.” I sobbed.

“Alaine I promise come on just open the door.”He said again.

“Wade why do you want to talk to her. She is a no good cheating American. You just saw her kissing Aaron. You know ‘my’ boyfriend. She might as well go back to America nobody wants her here anyway.” I heard Jenny say.

“Shut-up Jenny. You are the only one that doesn’t want her here. And to tell you the truth it was Aaron that that kissed ‘my’ girlfriend.” I heard Wade say back.

Girlfriend? What the heck?!?! Since when am I his girlfriend. I really should open the door and go hunt that kid ,Aaron, down. He may be hot but I hate his guts. This is all his fault.

I opened the door. Wade was still yelling at Jenny about something random and then he stopped mid sentence and turned to me.

“Oh thank the lord. You finally came out.” He said pulling me into a bear hug.

“Wade I got to go take care of something really quickly.” I said into his rock hard chest.

“What are you going to do you do know the queen could be here at any time maybe we should just go for a walk.” He said looking into my eyes with his amazing blue ones.

“So you aren’t really mad at me for you know.”

“I know what happened he did that last time China and I beat him. The only problem with her was going farther than kissing him. He has this weird effect on girls and seems to like messing with me.” He said letting me go. “Come on lets go for a walk and talk.” He continued and through his arm around me.

We walked down the corridor and down the metal stairs out to the side walk that lead to the dirt path that winded into the woods. The sun was setting and the trees just changing colors. Wade had his arm wrapped around my waist and was pulling me closer when he stopped walking. I looked to my left there was a bench overlooking the clear lake with the sun setting behind it.

“Ok so do you want to tell me what happened today or are we just going to forget about it and you can make it up to me?” Wade said after we sat down.

“ It depends on how you want me to make it up to you.” I smiled at him. Making him laugh.

“Well maybe you could show me how he kissed you.” He said really fast and ran his hand through his golden blonde hair.

“You mean like this?” I said putting my hand on the back of his neck and pulling him close so our lips meet. Then pulled back right as our lips meet. His eyes narrowed.

“You are going to pay for that Alaine.” He said evilly. I screamed and ran towards the path Wade on my heels. I sprinted as if we were in a soccer game but he caught up to me. wrapping his huge arms around me we fell to the ground laughing.

“So are you going to make it up to me?” He said on top of me.

“Nope. Never” I said.

“What if I said you don’t have to make it up to me?”

“Then what would you still be doing on top of me?”

“Well-” He spit out.

I yanked his head down so it was resting on the sided of my face. “What do you want with me Wade?” I whispered into his ear. I felt his shudder on top of me.

“Maybe just a little kiss but better than the one you gave scum bag Aaron.” He whispered in to mine.

The smell of him was driving me crazy. It was a mix of woodsy and clean smells. I was starting to get light headed due to the lack of air.

“And what if I don’t?” I contemplated.

He laughed. “I will make you.”

“Well only if you can catch me.” I said squirming out from under him.

“You can’t out run me and you know that.” He said getting up and following after me.