Interview & Movie Premiere

Wednesday morning, Aly wakes up to Mike being in one of his grabby moods in his sleep again. She giggles faintly but decides not to move since they still have plenty of time before the interview.

"Never letting go." Aly hears him mumble in his sleep.

She has to cover her mouth to keep from laughing and going 'AWWW!'. Then the alarm on the clock that he set starts beeping.

"Five more minutes." He mumbles.

"Come on babe. We have an interview to get ready for."

"I don't want to get up right now...too comfortable." He mumbles still.

"We can have more cuddle time after the interview before we have to get ready for the premiere, but right now we need to get up." She giggles.

He reluctantly lets go of her and sits up stretching.

"Time goes by too fast when you're asleep."

"Right." She laughs and gets up, gathering her stuff for the day and changing in the bathroom.

He gets changed himself and then sits back down trying not to fall back asleep. She comes out and goes rustling through her things for her earrings.

"Hey don't fall asleep." She nudges him with her knee while putting her earrings in.

"Trying not to." He yawns.

"Keep those eyes open." She laughs lightly, going to get her shoes.

She takes the stuff out of her other purse and puts it in her Nightmare Before Christmas bag and pulls out her breast cancer sunglasses before turning and he finally gets a good look at her shirt.

"Haha, I like the shirt." He laughs.

"Why thank you. I knew you would love it." She laughs.

"So should we see if they're awake or wait for them?" Mike asks, pointing at the door separating the rooms.

"Why don't you go see if they're up and ready? We can go get breakfast before the interview if they're up."

He nods and gets up, opening the door and peeking in, and we're not even up yet. Aly sees him shake his head.

"Wake them up."

He walks in and walks over to my side and starts shaking me lightly.

"Hey, Carls wake up."

"Don't want to..." I mumble, rolling over into Alex.

"We've got an interview in a while, you have no choice." He states.

I groan and reluctantly sit up, pushing on Alex to wake him up. Mike walks back into the room where Aly's waiting.

"Alex get up." I say to get him moving.

He grumbles but gets up. I stand up but hold onto the wall because things start spinning.

"Whoa dizzy."

Alex jumps up and runs over to me.

"You okay?" He asks, as things come back into focus for me and I shake my head a few times.

"I'm fine, just got up too fast."

"You scared me there for a minute." He says, rubbing my arm.

"Sorry. It just happens from time to time, I get up too fast and I get dizzy."

"Right...well we should get ready now. We don't want to be late."

"Right, you can get into the bathroom first. I can get changed out here." I say.