Cherry Pop *~1~*

STOP!!! NOW READ THIS...THIS STORY IS ROMANCE AND FANTASY SO IF YOU DONT LIKE FANTASY DONT READ.

Cookie: Well...this story was certainly random and came out of the blue. LOL. I've been getting tons of messages asking if i can write GirlxGirl so here it is, my very 1st attempt at GirlxGirl...*dances and sings*

"I kissed and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick" :P Oh Katy Perry you dirty dirty skank...how I adore you ;)~

And in case y'all wondering what BlueBell flowers look like, there's a pic on the right of it--->

Note that this is just an experiment of mine. There's no promise that I'll continue. Depends how I like it. ^_^

And as for the Title of this story...I couldn't think of anything better. LOL and it had a ring to it...no pervs! :P

-----

*~Stacy's POV~*

She's so beautiful.

      I watched her enter the classroom, pale blonde hair gently being fanned back by the light breeze coming from the small fan on the table beside her. The boy stepping up next her bent down and whispered something in her ear and she laughed gaily, her voice sounding like bell chimes. The siren smile on her cherry pink glossed lips and that laughter alone seemed to brightened the whole classroom.

     The sun was blazing outside but this girl...this girl out shined any star.

     "You're so bad," she drawled, shooting the boy beside her a look that said just how bad she knew him to be. Of course she did, the boy standing next to her is her boyfriend, Jake Reynolds the school basketball team captain. Handsome Jake Reynolds who also had blonde hair, sun kissed tanned skin, baby blue eyes with athletic figure built for his type of sport. Standing about 6 feet, he was the perfect boyfriend for a goddess like Courtney Heart.

      And goddess she is. With her flowing pale blonde hair, fine porcelain skin and wide lapis blue eyes, the color of blossoming bluebells. They always seemed to twinkle with mischief and secrets, the types of secrets that lured men to her like bees to honey. They always wanted to find out what brings out that twinkle in her eyes...but I don't think anyone has yet to find out.

      Me? I'd like to find out but the thing is...I'm not a man. I'm a girl. Stacy Bennet, the girl that people avoided like a leper. Not because it was my own choice but because of my father. You see, he's a murderer. In a fit of rage he had killed my mother six years ago and now he's serving in prison for life. I had only been eleven then but I could still remember the fresh smell of blood when I entered my house. Could still see my mother lying on the kitchen floor, covered with her own blood.

     I shivered, shaking the memories away. They still haunted me in my dreams. No type of therapy will ever erase that day but over the years it's become easier to pretend that I don't remember. Until someone brings it up and they always do. Whispers would follow me everywhere, even outside of school. Since it's a small town everyone knows about my father and his one and only daughter, Stacy Bennet.

     Hey, they all thought, maybe she'll be just like him. Like father like daughter.

     Unfortunately for me, my looks didn't help my case. I looked just like my father, who, by his own right, is a handsome man. We both have pitch black hair and chocolate brown eyes. I'm not beautiful but I'm not ugly either. Plain? Am I plain? My Aunt says no, she says that I'm as cute as a button but of course Aunt May is starting to lose her eye sight so her opinion isn't really trust worthy at the moment. Aunt May is my mom's older sister who never got married or had kids. She's what you call a spinster.