Prologue

DISCLAIMER:

THIS WAS WRITTEN BY A 14 YEAR OLD WHO HAD ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE ABOUT LIFE AND LOGIC OR ANYTHING. CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

May 15, 2014

***

Copyright © 2012 Tavita Khan

All rights reserved

***

Please show some love to the poetry I've written called "Life". Thank you!!

***

November 6, 2012

I know this story will seem kind of weird at first, but please give it a chance! I'd appreciate it!

Also, I'll be updating every time I  finish a chapter! I'm going to try and upload each chapter within a weak distance of each other no later, because I don't wnt to keep you guys waiting!

Also, please don't recommend any casts because for me, I think it ruins the image you have of the characters when you choose a picture! So the characters will look like how you want them to!

PS. Even if the prologue doesn't seem very good, please still read the first chapter, to at least check!

Enjoy!

-Tavita

***

Prologue

***

I used to be the girl who always got picked on.

I used to be the girl who had never been shown respect and love.

I used to be to be the girl who was always used as a punching bag.

I used to be the girl who always cried herself to sleep

I used to be the girl who was repeatedly rejected by the people who was supposed to be love her.

I used to be the girl who was emotionally, physically and verbally abused every night.

I was the girl who was thrown out of her pack to live and die out in the streets.

I was the girl whose only companion was a voice in her head.

I was the girl who had to survive out in the cold with no experience in fighting, hunting or earning money.

I was the girl who was robbed off her innocence by force and couldn't do anything about it.

I was the girl who was beaten endlessly and left scarred inside and out.

I was the girl who had stumbled upon a foreign territory, a foreign pack on the brink of dying.

I was the girl who let strangers care for her.

I was the girl who was taught how to hunt and fight by people I barely knew.

I was the girl whose heart slowly pieced itself back together.

I was a girl named Cadrian.

I am the girl who found a place where everyone accepted me as who I was. 

I am the girl who found people to love and care for me as I do them.

I am the girl who changed from her weak and useless self.

I am the girl who helps lead one of the strongest packs in the world.

I am the girl whose heart has finally mended.

I am a girl named Cade and this is my story.

***

DON'T PLAGIARIZE MY STORY OR I WILL FUCKING SUE YOUR ASS OFF. Don't use ANYTHING. Not a single detail. Don't ask me to use the relationships because I will say no. People have been copying my story and it's been making me ridiculously angry even though I try not to show it. Okay? Stop. Yeah, I know, rejected mates stories are become incredibly popular, but mine is different, I know that, too. So don't use any of my ideas. I worked hard and gave my all to write this story.

It's happened like 5 times already. Seriously.