Simply Amazing:Chapter 37

This chapter isn't my best (probably one of my worst..) because I have writers block >.< . Sorry for wait though.

___________________________________________________

Brooke

"So what do you want?" I sat in front of Tyga at the table in the back of the cafe. "Well damn can't I get a hi first?" I stared at him with a face void of all emotions. "What. Do. You. Want?" I asked calmly and he looked pale. "I'm sorry." He scratched the back of head and I nodded before getting up and walking away. I didn't expect a huge apology so I decided not to stay.  "Wait! You ain't say that you forgive me." He called out as I approached the exit. "I know,'cause I don't." I walked out the door and got into my car.

I leaned my head on the steering wheel and thought about what I just did.

Flashback

Michael and I laid on my couch watching tv until he had to meet up with Travis at the studio. I was sore from the neck down but I didn't want to make it obvious so I bit my lip to keep myself from cringing. "You Aight?" He raised an eyebrow when I started fidgeting. "Yup." I lied and I rested my head on his shoulder. "I'm hungry."
"So."
"C'Mon Brooke!" He whined and I gave him the side eye.
"No."
"Pleaseeeee." He poked his bottom lip out.
I couldn't get up if my life depended on it so I'm definitely not getting up to feed him. Fuck I look like?
"I'm not getting up so...... You are fucked." He kissed his teeth and stood up. His sudden move made me fall and roll off of the couch. A loud ear splitting scream fell from my lips and Tyga jumped back. He looked down at me like I was crazy. "Fuck wrong with you?" "You moved and my legs hurt!" He poked my thigh,when I winced he started to grin. "Fuck you" I rolled my eyes. "Well I-" I held my hand up for him to not try and finish his sentence. His phone rang and he frowned. "Asia needs me." He kissed my cheek and reached for his snapback. I instantly got pissed off and snatched his hat before he could grab it. "What's wrong?" He looked down at me. "Michael this shit isn't going to work." He had the nerve to roll his eyes. "What the fuck isn't going to work?"

"Us! For two months I've watched you run back and forth between us. You claim that you are  helping her because she's just a friend. A Fucking friend. A friend that you didn't even was pregnant, and on top if that It's your baby. You should have told me that instead I found out from a confused ass Carmen. What kind of shit is that? You claim that friend shit but its obvious that you have feelings for her. I'm not going to be the one you run to when she doesn't want you around. You're making me feel like you're side chick so you need to get your shit together and choose who you want. Now you just said Asia needed you but did she really need you? Or does she want you? I don't know what's going on right now but I'm just going to say it. If you stay here I will know that you want to be with me. If you walk out the door I will know that you want to be with her. That's it." I calmed down and sighed. He looked at his feet and I saw him step back a little.

"If you walk out the door.... Don't don't come back." Ours eyes locked and I knew he had made his decision before I had even asked him to. Without a word he turned on his heels and walked out of my front door.

End of flashback

I sighed and picked my vibrating phone up.