Chapter 15: "Will you Madison, do the honors and be my girlfriend?"

Madison's POV: 

I breathed in the sweet smell of nature, and smiled as the wind smacked me directly in the face. "So do you wanna tell me where you're taking me?" I asked Macrus, holding tighter around his waist, and taking in my surroundings as we stop at a red light.

He let out a small adorable chuckle, "No, I do not wanna tell you where I am taking you."

"And why not?" I questioned him, looking straight ahead.

"Because if I tell you it won't be such a surprise anymore." he simply told me, tightening the strap on his helmet.

Groaning, I gently laid my chin on his shoulder, "What is up with guys and surprises?" I asked him.

Ignoring my question, he just simply plastered a smirk on the corner of his lips, "Trust me when I say you'll love it. Or at least I hope you do." he said, driving up again.

I couldn't help but crack a smile. Even though Marcus wouldn't tell me where we're going, I just know I'll love it, and everything will go just as he planned it to be. Although, I have to say I am slightly nervous. To be honest even though I've been on tons of dates, I just have this feeling that tonight will be the absolute bestest date ever. I don't know what it is but there is something about Marcus that just makes me crush on him hard every single time I hear his name or see his face.

"Since you won't tell me where we're going, can you at least tell me how far along we are?" I implored, shooting my head up.

"Geez Madison, we just left your house! Be patient!" he laughed.

"Sorry..." I apologized cheekily.

"No, don't be!" he told me, "We're almost there babe, just about fifteen to twenty-five minutes left and we're there." he smiled, "But for now hold on tight." he said deeply, speeding up his scooter.

I gripped on tighter to him, whilst he sped up. Aw, isn't Marcus just too cute? When he called me 'babe' like 10 seconds ago, I felt my stomach churn and immediately swarm with butterflies. We haven't even started dating yet and he's already referring to me as his 'babe' ! Okay maybe I'm jumping to conclusions way too fast, but on the positive side, I really do hope we end up together. And I sure hope it's soon.

*****

"We're here." Marcus smiled, pulling up in a small community.

I gaped my mouth open in amusement. All my life I lived in California, and I never saw this part of town before. It was honestly the most cutest thing I've ever seen. There were small colorful buildings going in one straight line. In between the buildings was a long river that had people rowing boats in it.

Taking in the beautiful scenery before me, that's when it really hit me. I realized that this was going to be on of those cute romantic Italian dates. Y'know the ones that you have dinner on a small wooden boat and at the front of the boat is placed an adorable Italian man wearing a striped t-shirt and a bow-tie around his neck, ans he sings Italian opera? Well yeah, that is the date I assume we're going to have.