Wattpad Blunders!

AN- Sigh... I’ve realised this has become a sort of trends so I've decided that I might as well join in in this awesomeness! I'll be writing things that annoy me and probably a lot of you guys too about Wattpad and the people of Wattpad. Be warned that you might find your username in this but don't go murder on me because it's a freedom of speech type thing, you know?

Anyway onto blunder number one!

#1 Bad uploaders!!

There is nothing more that I hate on Wattpad than bad uploaders. Sure, everyone has lives to get on with but come on. If you're going to sign up to something like this you have to be quite committed. I'm not saying that you should upload every week but at least try to upload every one or two weeks otherwise I and others too, will lose interest in your story because you've broken the flow. It doesn't feel the same anymore. Yes I'm looking at you, BittenNails and racingheart but I'll let you off because you're awesome.

Last week I encountered this problem. I was reading on my phone, really getting into the story and then boom! There’s nothing else. Frustrated, I quickly logged onto the Wattpad website and searched for the story I was reading. When I found out that the person hadn't uploaded in almost a year I flipped out. I was so disappointed and almost at the verge of tears. It was a really good piece of work and I had really gotten into the story and had started to refer as to the characters as my babies. 

My point here is that if you're not going to be a good uploader, just tell us at the beginning of your story because that way we can be prepared for the heartbreak.

#2 Vain Wattpadders

Girl/Boy who do you think you are? How can you just think that you're that awesome you can ask for such high demands? Just because your story has a gjillion reads it doesn't mean that you can be like to people "give me a million votes or I'm not uploading". Seriously shut up and just write. I thought writing was about doing it for you not for fame or popularity. It's annoying and stupid.

I get that Wattpad is a sort of competition type thing but people please, let’s not get out priorities mixed up. Know exactly what and who you're writing for before you start.

#3 Those Characters

You guys know the characters I mean. The emo who hates her life and has hardly any friends; the jock with everything but he doesn't want to be a footballer but he doesn't want to disappoint his parents, the big jerky tough who doesn't want people to know that he's really smart and secretly a good person.

People Please! Where is the originality? Be a little different; I'm sick of the same characters in every single story, it's annoying!

#4 The tittle

I'm doubt I'm the only one who hates this. When Wattpaders have titles that give the whole plot away it really does kill the whole story not to mention it stops people from even giving it a second glance even if it actually well written. Something like: 'I'm a werewolf who has just found out that my mate is a massive rock star! Did I mention I love him but he doesn't love me?' could easily be changed to 'Loving the Rock star' or something less stupid...

I'm serious, a tittle is a very important because that's what people tend to look at when their buying a book so if it's stupid and gives away the plot people are less likely to read it because they'll just disregard it as a pile of crap.... Anywhore, all I'm trying to say is use a suitable tittle please or else your story will not do as well (maybe)...

-X- AN- So what do you think?