Chapter Two

[Troye's POV]

I woke up on someones shoulder, I cuddled it playfully thinking it was one of my best friends. Then I realised..

"Shit" I mumbled sitting up.

"Aha, you're finally awake?" Tyler laughed.

"Yeah, sorry about that.." I could feel my cheeks turning red.

"No worries!" He responded.

The last hours of the flight we spent talking, watching movies and just chilling.

"So, how comes you where in Australia?" I said a bit confused.

"Long story short, I was visiting some friends" Tyler said awkwardly.

"Oh, okay."

We stepped out of the plane and started walking to get our luggage. Tyler glanced and me a little now and then, did I have something between my teeth?

[Tyler's POV]

He was so freaking adorable. I kept glancing at him to see he was after me, but I think he took it the wrong way.

"So, do you have a ride to wherever your going?" I said while trying not to run in to someone.

"Shit! I was going to call Marcus." Troye said with a sigh.

"Oh, I can drive you there. We just have to get home and get my car. I was going there anyway."

"Okay, let me call Marcus!" He said picking up his phone.

I saw him walking a bit faster, hope he does'nt get lost, cause I don't have his number.

[Troye's POV]

"Hey" I said trying to look for the place to go.

"Hii, was the flight okay?" Marcus said, acctually interested.

"Yeah, I slept most of the time though"

"Okay, sound's good to me. Should I come and pick you up?"

"Well. Long story short, I'll ride with Tyler." I smiled as I said his name.

"Oh, Okay. We're going out for lunch, check if Tyler wanna join in."

"Okay, wait a second."

"Yea"

[Tyler's POV]

I looked around me, there he was. I started walking against him as I saw him looking around.

"Oi" I said tapping him on the shoulder.

"Oh, Marcus wonders if your up for lunch." He said looking at me.

"Hell yeah, I just have to get ready first. Tell em' we'll meet them there." I said running my hand through my hair.

"Okay."

On our way out some viewers stopped us and wanted pictures. We took some and headed over to my place.

[Troye's POV]

I was acctually going to Tyler, freaking Oakley's place. He sat besides me in the cab, checking his phone.

"So, what do you think about LA so far?"

"Well, the airport seems nice.." I joked.

"Ha-Ha!" Tyler smirked at me.

"No, but it seems pretty cool. I look forward to meet everyone, though."

"Yeah, they're all amazing, so you should"

The cab stopped and we hopped out, grabbing our luggage. Tyler showed me inside, it looked great.