Chapter twelve

Chapter 12- Santos POV

"Shh, there's one right-"

I didn't let her finish. I shot the creature right on the back of its head perfectly. Pieces of its head flew everywhere banging loudly around on the metal trashcans that were place carelessly everywhere. Its flimsy body drooped to the floor and swam in a puddle of thick red blood.

"Was that necessary?" Santana growled as she glared at me. I nodded. That thing could of attacked us at any given moment. She turned around and looked into another corner. She signaled for all of us to stick to the wall like flies. Following her directions we all scrambled and waited silently for more orders.

"There are four a few yards away and a couple more near the next corner," she said turning to face us calculating our next move in her head, "Santos, you and me front line. Jaylen and Rodriguez on our flanks and Tony and Cory, you guys watch our backs, and up above just in case. Got it?"

We nodded. Cory groaned as his hand was messed up, but not broken. That retard I swear. The hole was large then fuckin Texas and he missed it.

"On the count of.." She raised her fingers and ticked off 1, 2, she waited for our nods, and finally flicked 3. We jumped from behind the wall and got into formation. The girl hand a machine gun, and I, a shot gun. We shot down the first four with ease. Not one drop of sweat.

"You guys..." Cory cried slowly, "I think the really trouble is behind us."

Santana's head and mind popped backwards simultaneously. our eyes coming in contact with the same horrid picture. At least forty hunger-crazed, rabid, pus-gushing zombies ran (yes, ran) towards us.

I guess this is the end of us.

______________________________________________

Soo I'm debating whether or not just to kill them all to end the story.

Let me know what you think :)