Tiana Tells How to Hook a Guy (Continued)

Rule number 6#: Dress to kill

 If you are going to an event of some sort dress up nicely. It never hurts to look good. By dressing up nicely I don’t mean that you should squeeze into the smallest dress you own and trip all over in the highest heels possible. Wear something that makes you feel comfortable and confident about yourself.  A cute flowing skirt paired with a simple top could make you look gorgeous if you accessorize it well. Try on a cute sparkly headband or a nice colourful hair clip. You could also wear jeans if that’s what you feel comfortable in. Pair it pretty pumps in your feet along with a dressy top. I’m sure you will make heads turn and catch a cute guy’s fancy.

Rule number 7#: Feel sexy and confident

If you are not confident about yourself it won’t help even if you look like a movie star. You are dressed like a diva and look good but still no guy noticed you. Why is that? How can you expect others to like you if you don’t like yourself. You are beautiful; punch anyone squarely in the face if he/she tells you otherwise. If you feel uneasy because of your height or weight or something equally unimportant don’t be. Something as trivial as that shouldn’t bring you down. I’ve seen plus sized girls look sexier than skinny model type girls just because they carried of their look with confidence. I’ve also seen skinny girls with flat chests look absolutely stunning because they believed they looked good. Guys love confident girls believe me.  You all can manage to look breathtakingly beautiful no matter what your size, shape, colour and height are.

Rule number 8#: Always smile

A smile can give you a whole new look. It definitely brightens up your face. So, why not smile often? It will surely make people like you better. There’s a guy you like at your school but you are too shy to approach him or even say hello. What will you do? You will pass him a sweet smile. It’s obvious that he’ll smile back at you. You will slowly establish a routine of smiling at each other whenever you pass him. He might just stop by and say ‘hello’ some day. If he doesn’t you can always say ‘hi’ to him after your smiling routine is established (Please wait for a week).

For girls who are not that shy or would like to try something a little more unconventional. Pass the guy a small mysterious smile. That will make him wonder what exactly you are thinking. Please practice this type of smile in the mirror before trying it on the guy because it shouldn’t look like a creepy stalker smile.

Rule number 9#: Research on things he likes

So, you guys acknowledge each other with ‘hellos’. What should be the next step? Get to know about his likes and dislikes. Research about them a little and the next time you talk to him you will have loads of stuff to talk about!

If you have brand new boyfriend do the same thing and he’ll be interested to talk to you all the time.

Rule number 10#: Don’t kiss on the first date

This is one holy rule which should never be broken. If you will break it your date will think you are just too easy. If your date is really interested in you he’ll be patient enough to wait till the time you are ready. Trust me you don’t want to date the type of guys who force you to kiss them. You would want to avoid those kind of boys. They are often lecherous and disrespectful of girls.

____________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Tell me if you want me to write more rule :) Your votes and comments will motivate me to come up with more rules to hook the boy of your dreams. So, do vote and comment if you want me to write more.

I was thinking of starting a youtube channel just for you guys. A lot of you had questions regarding the guy you liked. Some of you asked me for adivice. I can read out your questions and give my answers on how to deal with your crush on youtube videos! If you like this idea of mine comment below and say that you would like if I did something like this.