Chapter 7: The Speech (Aero's POV)

The Gamehaxxer clears his throat.

"May I have everyone’s attention? It is time to stand up and say, lets fight loyally and united for our freedom. We need to think about our oppressive future if we do not fight the enemy, King Hudson and his army."

This started to get the crowds interest.

"I understand we are a peaceful village. But my friend Aero here got his brother massacred. Did I mention that was his last relative?"

The villagers were quite disgusted by that comment.

"It is up to you. Fight once again, to right every single wrong. Don't do it for me. Do it for yourself and Aero's brother Winston. So, why are we just sitting here? Let's fight! Long live Leviton!"

Everyone seemed so inspired and shouted "Hoorah!"

Now, that Gamehaxxer is one excellent role model. The civilians run into the laser cannon factory and come out with their favourite weapons.

The Gamehaxxer smirks and says "Another inspiring speech. How great am I?"

 A hearty laugh escapes him. He presses a button on his remote and the platform descended back into the control room.

The Gamehaxxer looks at me and Gunther and says, "Well, I'm giving you the pleasure of using nuclear weapons."

I turned down the offer and showed him the sword Gunther made.

Gunther smiled to himself, and then he pipes up. "I'd like to have a nuclear cannon if you could spare one."

Then our group started laughing uncontrollably. It was bitter sweet. Well, it was time to attempt this. May Winston be remembered.