Chapter One

Chapter One

Amderestan Military Chief of Staff Commander Brian Jacobs spoke up first. "Now that hostilities have concluded with STPLA, what do we do with those who provided support to STPLA during the war?"

President Brians quietly though for a moment before he responded. "Well, for the time being, they should remain in custody."

Meanwhile on Taronia, Lieutenant Andrea Forrester and her twin brother Lieutenant Timothy Forrester made their way to Amderestan Military Base Charles Lencon. They presented their military ID's to the officer on guard duty and made their way to Taronia Region Amderestan Military Field Command Headqaurters.

Since the conflict against the STPLA was now over, the measures taken by the 4th Republic in the Taronia Region, Tourist Region, Swearia Region and Parisia Region would be lifted. Amderestan Military Infantry Assault Units would return to their barracks as civilian law enforcement personnal resumed their duties.

"Well sis, we've seen enough combat to last a lifetime." Lieutenant Timothy Forrester told his twin sister as they climbed up the long wide steps in front of TRAMFCH's main entrance and proceeded inside. 

Andrea and Timothy exchanged salutes with various Amderestan Military officers and enlisted personnel assigned to Taronia Region Amderestan Military Field Command Headqaurters as they proceeded down various corridors to an elevator. Inside the elevator, Andrea selected the button labeled 15 which would take them fourteen floors up.

However, the elevator stopped on the twelveth floor for a moment as two other Amderestan Military officers who had a Captain rank insignia on their collars entered the elevator.

"Morning, sirs." Lieutenant Andrea Forrester told the two captains as she and Timothy both gave a salute. "Where are you headed, sirs?"

"Tenth floor, Lieutenant." One of the Captains responded. In his right hand, he held a briefcase which had several datapads inside. One of which was partially visible.

Timothy went over to the elevator controls and selected the button labeled 10 which took the elevator car upto the tenth floor. The doors opened and the two Captains exited which left Andrea and Timothy in the elevator by themselves. Andrea pressed the fifteen button again and the elevator resumed it's ascent upto the fifteenth floor.

After the elevator stopped and the doors slid open, Lieutenant Andrea Forrester and Lieutenant Timothy Forrester who wore their duty uniforms made their way through various corridors and entered a large conference room.

"Morning, sirs." Lieutenant Andrea Forrester told Commander Jonathan Lencon and her great-grandfather Commander Timothy Forrester as she and Timothy both gave salutes.

"You two have been reading up on the intelligence reports being sent out of the Alcasian Galaxy concerning the increased presence of Eastern Group Alliance Military Forces in Alcasian Republic space?" Commander Jonathan Lencon inquired of Lieutenant Andrea Forrester and Lieutenant Timothy Forrester.

"We have been, sir." Lieutenant Andrea Forrester responded. "Permission to speak freely, sir. Off the record, I might add"

"Permission granted, Lieutenant." Commander Jonathan Lencon responded to Lieutenant Andrea Forrester. Jonathan turned his attention to the other Amderestan Military officers and enlisted personnel in the room. "Eveyone clear the room, with the exception of Commander and Lieutenants Forrester."

After the other Amderestan Military officers and enlisted exited the room, Andrea continued. "Sir, you know the AUO has dossiers on you, Tenlon, Haleson, my aunt." She turned towards Commander Timothy Forrester. "And your son. I'm convinced the higher-ups in the Amdronian Unification Organization were involved in his murder."