PROJECT SCARECROW (The Serena Wilcox Time Travel Trilogy)

Sneak Peek at the new trilogy! PROJECT SCARECROW is Book #7 of the Serena Wilcox series, and Book #1 of the new time travel trilogy.

Question 1: Do the Serena Wilcox books have to be read in order?

Answer: Yes and no. The first trilogy (The Serena Wilcox Mysteries Books 1, 2 & 3) is a collection of early books that are now bundled as a set of short stories. They are odd and raw. Gene Play (1998), Virtual Memories (1999) and Camp Conviction (2000). None of those books are important to the series, but some readers like knowing how the Serena Wilcox books got started. The second trilogy (The Serena Wilcox Dystopian Trilogy) has to be read in order, beginning with Angels Mark (2011) and then moving on to Covert Coffee (2012) and the finale Bluebird Flown (2013). The complete book, Angels Mark, is here on Wattpad. The third trilogy (The Serena Wilcox Time Travel Trilogy) begins with Project Scarecrow (2013). Project Scarecrow refers to events that happened in the second trilogy (via short mentions that serve as a recap, so that if readers skip right to the new trilogy without reading the previous books they won't be completely lost). However, reading the dystopian trilogy before moving on to the time travel one will introduce readers to the characters and there won't be so much catching up to do.

Question 2: What kind of books are these?

Answer: Men and women are fans of this series in about equal numbers, and the series appeals to a wide age range from YA to Adult readers, including seniors. The books are humorous even though the subject matter can be intense or even dark. The stories are overall fairly clean, PG13. These are not traditional mysteries that follow a conventional format. The books are written in third person perspective and change POV every other chapter or so. Readers follow the story from the perspective of one of the good guys for awhile and then from the POV of one of the villains, back and forth until the story's end. Each book contains multiple plot twists and the cases are impossible to solve. No one has yet successfully guessed the ending for any of the Serena books. The books are too quirky to figure out!

The character of Serena Wilcox is clever but also silly and flippant. She annoys Agent Estep and her crew of unlikely heroes. Which Serena mystery will be your favorite? The short and wierd early books? The dystopian trilogy? Or the new time travel books? Read chapter one of Project Scarecrow, book #1 of The Serena Wilcox Time Travel Trilogy - right now, revealed for the first time right here on Wattpad!