Chapter 14 bonfire

Chapter 14

Vote or Comment or Fan

Do you think you can beat the last chapter votes??? 

Vote or Comment or Fan

Important please read and help me out

HEY THIS IS MY WATTY AWARDS ENTRY IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE GO THE THE WATTY AWARDS SECTION AT THE TOP BETWEEN CLUbS AND MOBILE AND VOTE FOR IT, ITS UNDER TEEN FICTION click teen fiction then scroll down to undiscovered gems and click somewhere only we know please and thank you

(Gabriel POV)

I woke up to my phone beeping I rolled over and looked at it, oh I had a text from Ash. I read it and it said she would be over in a few minutes. I groaned I forgot that she was coming over to change my tire I looked at the time it was 11:55 I jumped out my bed and took a quick shower while brushing my teeth. I went back into my room and threw on a bra and underwear. I went in my closet and grabbed a black tank top and black jean shorts I put my hair in a messy ponytail and put on my black converses. I just finished tying my shoes when I heard the doorbell ring I don’t know why but I looked in the mirror to see if I looked ok. I ran downstairs and opened the door for her. I looked at her she was wearing a black cap with a white Nike symbol she also had on plain white t-shirt and a pair of black shorts with a white Nike symbol and matching running shoes.

“Come in” I told her moving out the way she came in and looked around.

“You want something to eat” I asked leading her into the kitchen

“Nope I’m good” she said yawning and sitting down on the stool.

“You don’t have to change the tire if you don’t want to ash I don’t want to bother you” I told her she shook her and smiled at me.

“No I told you I was going to change it so I’ll change it I just need a second” she said yawning again and shaking her head slightly.

“Why are you so tired anyway,” I asked leaning on the kitchen counter watching her she shrugged.

“I don’t know I went to bed right when I got home last night but I kept waking up so I just played the Xbox until early this morning before I went back to bed then my stupid brothers woke me up again I think I only got a good three hours of sleep” she said yawning again and putting her head down on the table. I looked at the clock it was only 12:20 and I was tired myself, I pushed my self off the counter.

“Come on Ash you can take a nap then you can change the tire” I told her she lifted her head up and looked at me.

“No I can’t “ she said shaking her head

“Why do you have somewhere to be”

“No I don’t want to hold you up if you have somewhere to go today” I looked at her and smiled.

“I have no where to go today and I refuse to shop with Jenna and them again plus I’m still sleepy myself so come on” I told her she stood up and followed me up stairs to my room.

(Ash POV)

I followed Gabriel upstairs to her room when I walked in I notice she had various posters around her wall from actors to singers and bands. Her walls were sky blue she had a king sized canopy bed with white sheets and a ton of pillows on it I turned and examined the rest of the room she hand a desk that was occupied my a laptop and various items she also had a dresser that seemed pretty organized overall she had a typical girls room.