(22) 16 yr old + new dimension + new bf = trouble

Recap:

I looked away with embarrassment and Charlotte laughed. "Honey, you're going to get married to him. It won't matter if he sees you're underwear." She said. I blushed even harder and Jake chuckled.

He came over and pulled me to his side. "That's enough embarrassment for poor Kristi today mum. You can carry on tomorrow." He said, winking. I slapped his arm lightly and he just laughed.

****

"Can we go home now please?" I mumbled. Jake laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. "Which home? Kristara or school?" He asked.

I thought about it. I had two homes now, but before I could do anything I needed to tell my mum about this. "School," I said. He nodded and managed to persuade his mum to come as well and that we could go shopping later. She was more of a teenager then me!

As soon as we walked out of the door the door of the bedroom we were in earlier came to sight. Jake must've teleported us here, I thought. We walked out of the room slowly.

"No offence, but is your mum ill?" I asked. Jake threw his head upwards and laughed aloud. "No! Why in the world would you think that?" He asked, still laughing.

"She acts like a complete teenager!" I yelled. "I know. Dad's the more.... sensible one." He resolved. No kidding! Now don't take me wrong, but I have never met anyone like Charlotte in my life!

"I still need to talk to my mum about this." I said. "As in about the marriage and Kristara?" Jake asked. "Yeah." He stopped abruptly. I stopped and looked at him, "We need to go to your house then"

He said and in a flash we were standing in front of my house.

"Shall we go in?" Jake asked, looking at me. I nodded and held his hand tightly. We walked up to the door and Jake pressed the doorbell. I could hear the bell echoing in the house and my mother calling, "Coming!"

The door opened to my flustered mother and a smile pulled across her face. "Kristi!" She exclaimed. She flung her arms around me and hugged me tightly. I could smell the homey smell on her and realized just how much I had missed her. I hugged her back.

She let go of me and finally realised Jake was there. "Hello, you must be a friend of Kristi's." She said, smiling warmly at him. "I'm Jake." He said, shaking my mum's hand.

We sat down on the sofa and my mum went inside to get refreshments. "So, what brings you two here?" My mum asked, coming into the living room with a tray full of drinks.

I bit my lip. How was I supposed to tell my mum I'm from another dimension? "Kristi needs to tell you something very important Mrs Hurst." Jake said, nodding at me for reassurance.

"Um, well, mum, I'm.... getting married in Kristara." I blurted out awkwardly.

I looked at my mum's face expectantly but it showed no emotions. She suddenly stood up and walked over to the book case in the corner. She pulled out a green dusty books from behind the case and blew over the top of it.

"So you mean you're Queen of Kristara?" She asked me, still looking at the wondrous green book. I was gobsmacked, how did she know? "Um, yeah. Mum, how do you know?" I asked curiously.

She didn't answer but walked over to me and sat down between me and Jake. Jake was looking normal however. This was really freaking me out. My mum opened the book and inside were pictures.

But what really freaked me out were the pictures inside them.

They were pictures of......

**********

Cliffhanger!

dun dun dahhhh!

wat did she find?

Is it to do wiv Kristara??