Let's Call it Love:Chapter 18 Crazy&Fun Date

Another update :D Sorry I take so long. I'm going through break downs... >_

I just met this guy, same grade as me, that lives in the same street, four houses down. He is kind of cute xD. I met him before because he asked if I lived in *insert the name of city* and I felt dumbfounded so I said no.

Then today, this morning, as I headed out to my bus stop, I saw him walking past my house. I wondered if it was the same guy. Although he didn't ride the same bus as I do and headed a different direction. xD He thought I was stalking him for some reason haha. Anyways, I learned that his name is Richard :P He looks like a little kid xD

I think my wish came true so I feel a bit happy today despite my current situation.

Enough with me. ENJOY.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Let's Call It Love

Chapter 18

Crazy&Fun Date

The sunlight blinded my eyes as soon as I opened them, I placed my hand in front of my face to block the sunlight. What happened yesterday is something I don't want to deal with today. Hopefully today will be a good day and no troubles. I've had enough troubles for one day.

I clumsily tried to sit up it worked eventually and I looked around. Everyone was in a position that looked like they were drunk. I turned to my side to see Landon leaning half of his body on the wall, sleeping soundly. I giggled a little but stood up, trying to be careful not to wake anyone up. I tiptoed out of the room, closing the door quietly.

I went to my room and got casual clothes and took a shower. Considering that the sunlight was in my face made my body temperature hot, so when the hot water splashed me I felt a bit of numbness so I turned it to warm.

I got out of the shower and threw on a tank top with black skinny jeans, along with a leather jacket. I put on my high top black converse. I got out of the bathroom and went to my jewelry box and put on a red rose necklace.

So if anyone wanted to go out, I'm ready to tackle the day. I walked back to the room quietly and cleaned up everyone's sleeping bag besides the one they are sitting on. I placed the sleepbags to the sides and sat down in a beanbag reading something on my iPod.

I heard moans in a matter of minutes, and I looked up to see it was all the girls but not the guys.

"Morning!" I quietly said and jumped in front of them.

This startled them of course.

"Morning Scar. What time is it?" Paige asked, rubbing her right eye.

"10:43 am," I said, "Let's all get a bite out to eat." I suggested with a morning smile.

They all nodded and stood up quietly from their lovers, leaving them behind. Turns out the girls packed extra clothes so they wore that. We all headed out on Jean's and Paige's car.

Paige, Jenna, Shay, and Anna went and took Paige's car. Jean, Alyssa, and I took Jean's car. We all agreed to eat at the nearest restaurant.

So here we are, eating and talking.

"Rey is so sweet!" Shay gushed out.

I raised an eyebrow and imitated someone who wanted to puke, "He's sweet?"

"Yes! We talked all night!" she exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes, I always found Rey funny but not sweet. Well they are going out so I guess that's why.