Second Chapter.

Chapter Two. 

REASON # 2 ON WHY MY LIFE SUCKS.

 THE PREMATURE SISTER.

FLASHBACK

My tears weren't enough. They weren't just enough to bring him back. Dex. I feel so...mad at him right now. My teeth ached from clenching it too hard and too long. I sat slumped on the couch with everyone looking at me. I'm completely aware of it though. I just don't care. In fact, I don't care about my own life much less what they think about me.

"Honey, Are you okay?" My mother placed a hand on top of my shoulder. I suddenly felt the warmth of her touch and as it made contact to my cold shoulder, I jumped as if just getting my life back. That warmth against my freezing skin made me feel alive. But that doesn't seem good now. It seems like its just unfair.

"Okay?" My voice croaked. I suddenly realized that I haven't talked for about 2 days now. Too long for a kid like me. I used to talk a lot. Especially about happy things with my brother. My brother.

"No, I'm not mom." I glanced at her.

"I just saw my brother die in front of me. Don't you know how scary that is? Its like watching Saw! But this time its real. And I...I just lost....him.." I started to hyperventilate.

"Everything will be okay." She assured me gently.

"NO! EVERYTHING WON'T BE OKAY!!" I stood up.

"How could he, mom? Dexter...He was happy...He is happy with us right?" I looked around the room and did not waited for their answer.

"He said he was going to leave. And I was so stupid to think that he was just going to leave for college. FOR COLLEGE, MOM. That's what I thought he meant by leaving. And he gave me his car!! It was all a visible giveaway that he was...he was...going to..." I started to sob. And sobbed hard, I did. I sat back down on the couch. Hands on my head. Tears just kept falling again.

"He called me. He said he wanted to hear my voice and he said i love you..to me. Then he hung up. I was outside when he did that." I braced myself. My voice was shaking. Actually my whole body wasa trembling.

"He jumped off of our school. When he hung up, I saw this big dark thing that fell. And at my first glance, I thought it was..just the 8th graders pranking me. You know like it was just some sort of cape or something to get me. But when it made contact on the floor...I realized it was Dexter. His body..." I sobbed.

"It was like...It wasn't like him at all, mom. There when I looked down on the body limbless because through the contact, it scattered like some doll. I saw him holding his phone on his right or left hand with a sad frown on his face."

"I didn't even mind the blood that got into my eyes, my mouth even! I just thought about Dexter telling me that he loves me. And his lifeless bloody body lying across me." I looked up. My vision blurred. I couldn't breathe normally. Everyone was surrounding me blocking the light and the air. I wanted to choke down my tears. But I ended up choking myself for air.

Then darkness poured out on me. It was when I woke up that I fainted. I was still at the couch. But just at the next room, I could hear my mom and dad. My mom's voice drained out all of my dad's voice though. She was practically screaming her lungs out! 

"I NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!" My mom ordered. I heard my dad and mom went down in a hurry. My dad making mother do the breathing exercises. I looked out and saw my mom and dad at the door.

"What's happening?" 

"Your mom's going through labor now." My dad all sweaty and worried hurriedly accompanied mom to the car then drove off.