Chapter 10

Sorry guys I had to delete the chapter because something happened, some of what I wrote for Chapter 10 was not on there I checked it on my phone it was but people started saying they were confused about a part of the story I re read it and I could see that a part was missing I don't know what happanned but it's fixed now. 

1 million Views guys ahhh! amazing :) and I have picked my Zach its Francisco Lachowski :) and for Chris its Holden Nowell thank you to who suggested these two :)

Thanks for reading guys :)

Warning Contains Sexual Content ;)

******

"Wake up, baby," Zach whispered, his hot breath tickling my ear. His hand wrapped around my waist, rubbing circles on my hip.

"Mmm," I mumbled, awakening from sleep. Zach moved so he was on top of me, the pressure of his weight waking me fully. He leaned on his forearms, slowly sliding the blanket off of my naked body. The cool air made my body shiver, hardening my pink nipples. Zach groaned, taking one nub into his mouth, sucking on it lightly. I moaned at the sensation, placing my hands onto his biceps.

"I want you to ride me," he muttered, taking my other nipple and biting into it a little too hard. I yelped in surprise.

"Ow! Zach…" I moaned, gently rubbing at it. He apologized, placing a soft kiss on it. He put his arm around my back, picking me up swiftly. He rolled us over so I was on top,

"Zach, maybe we should wait until your parents leave for work." I covered myself with the blanket. I did not want to have sex while his parents were down the hall. How awkward and embarrassing if they heard us.

"They won't hear," he mumbled, pulling the blanket away and pushing my legs apart so I was straddling his thighs.

"Yes they will!"

"Just don't moan too loud, babe. You're loud sometimes." He smirked.

I hit his chest. "No, I'm not."

"Trust me, Ashlyn. You can be loud."

I flushed in embarrassment. "I'm tired, Zach. I don't know if I have the energy to be on top." My body was sore, especially between the legs. Zach had been rough last night.

"Oh, you will, babe. This will wake you up." Zach bit his lip seductively, then gripped my hips and in one swift movement was inside me, filling me completely. My breath hitched at the invasion, my mouth forming an O.

"Ahh…" I groaned softly, my eyes watering from the intrusion. It hurt. I placed my palms onto his hard chest, lifting myself up and slamming back down. He groaned, gripping my hips. I rode him slowly at first, grinding back and forth. Mmm.

"Faster," he breathed.

Smiling down at him, I lifted myself up once again and slammed back down, taking him deeper. I moved my hips back and forth at a faster pace.

"Fuck, Ashlyn. That feels good." He groaned, closing his eyes. I kept my pace, riding him fast, bringing him closer to the peak he was nearing. I could tell. He fondled my breasts, squeezing them softly.