I never sent her any threats! She cheated on me Finn!

“She would never do that; she would never cheat on you! She fucking loved you! Marceline would make many men, who would walk in the shop; hoping she was single, jealous. She’s faithful and stood up for you whenever people would say rude things about you! She would careless if they mess with her but when it came to you, shit got serious! Maz you’re such an idiot for believing those two idiots you hang with! I’m glad she’s done with you because knowing what you did to her, proves to me that you’re no better than Jack. What you did was low man; I can’t even tell you how low that was. I love my brother Jack and he did turn a bit crazy after Marceline left him. I guess the tables have turned because now Marceline is the one who’s crazy and not about you either! She doesn’t do much anymore Maz! I don’t even know if she’s alive sometimes and that’s all your fault! Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go plan my brother’s funeral and try to find Marceline; JERK!” he cried and hung up.

I stood there thinking about the fact that he was the second person, today, that told me about Marceline’s behavior.

FOR FUCK SAKES, SHE CHEATED ON ME!! I shouted.

I broke down into tears, why did she do that to me? Why did she have to ruin what we had? Why do I still love her? I can’t forgive her for what she did; I hate cheaters.

---------------------------------------------------

After hours of crying, I got up and went home.

Once I arrived, I saw Lexi laying in my bed; talking on the phone. I just don’t get why she must always have her conversations on speaker. It’s annoying.

“Matthew, why did you tell him the truth?! Everything has been going swell with that bitch out of our lives!” she shouted.

Wait . . . what?! I stood there, hoping she’d keep the conversation going & on speaker.

“Lexi, I’m worried about my best friend alright. If you had a heart you would see how much your plan ruined her” Matthew said.

“Ugh! I don’t care about her Matthew and you know that! I’m glad she’s dying each and every day! That ought to teach the little skank to stay away from Maz! You are such an idiot for falling for everything! Did you really fall for the ‘I’ll help you get the girl of your dreams’ crap?! Really?! Shit, you gotta admit, I did a pretty damn good job with the Photoshop. Your smiles looked soo legit!” she laughed.

Shit! Fuck, now what?! Marceline was telling me the truth all along; I knew I was stupid for believing Matthew and of all people, Lexi. I’m such an idiot, I have to find her . . . but where did they take her?

Finn’s P O V

I threw the phone across my room and cried. I lost my brother and the last thing I ever said to him was ‘take care’. It wasn’t ‘I love you mate’, or ‘I miss you man’; no, it was just ‘take care’. I gotta go see him; I’ll trace Maz’s call and go to where Jack is.

----------------------------------------------

After I traced his call, I called a cab and was driven to my destination. As I got out, I saw this abandoned building with one room lit. Maybe Jack is in that room.

I ran inside and soon walked into what Maz walked into a few hours ago.

I fell to my knees and turned his body around. Jack . . . ? I murmured in disbelief. He looked so different. He had huge muscles; he just doesn’t look like my brother anymore.