Chapter 2.

Jays POV

As we walked into Toweryogs, I ended the call. I then asked, "Mind if I use one of your computers? So I can Skype Zoe?" I looked at them, waiting for a response.

Sjin and Simon said at the same time "ya, sure". We all laughed. Wait, it just hit me, I AM IN FRECKING TOWERYOGS! WITH MOST OF MY FAVORITE YOUTUBERS! "AHH!" I screamed, and then everyone just stared at me "What’s wrong, is there a spider? LEWIS THERES A FUCKING SPIDER, HELPPP" Simon said hiding behind me, "There’s no spider" I said calmly, "and then what?" Sjin said, "I just realised I’m in FRECKING TOWERYOGS!!! WITH MY FAVORITE YOUTUBERS!!!" I said screaming, "wow you scream a lot, don’t you?" Sips said, "Hey, she just like me. its fun isn’t it?" Simon said, "So god damn fun, I LOVE DOING IT" I screamed, "I FUCKING LOVE IT" he screamed, me and Simon burst into a fit of laughter, until Lewis said, "this is our floor" he said walking of the elevator.

"So who’s PC am I using?" I said staring at Sjin and Simon, "You can use mine" Sjin said walking to his room, I followed, and I he logged on and went on skype, I told him my skype name, and he added me, and I skyped myself since she I could see Zoe was on my laptop, and she answered, "hello?" Zoe said, "soup" I said grinning from ear to ear, "I will be back in a minute" I said, and I stood up and walked out of the room, I told Simon to go in and sit on the seat, so he did, and he said "hello Zoeeeee" he said, and then me and Alli walked in and stood behind the chair and started pointing at Simon, and then Zoe said, "Oh. My. Fucking. God. Is-is it really yo-you?” he grinned and said, "am I who?" " are. you. Simon? like honeydew?" "uh, no, sorry, this is Paul, or Sjin. YES, IT’S SIMON" "AHHHHH, jay I will be there in 5"

A/N Sorry for the short chapter, but I had to do stuff, and I will do the rest tomorrow, if I can :)

kk guys ty for 22 reads :D

Sarahhhhhh OUT

BroTayto Fist :3