Character Bio

A/N: Okay, just so everyone is clear, this is subject to adding or taking away as the story progresses and more is known about Tsuchiya Isako. Okay so photobucket is being evil and not working for me, so hope the link works -_-'.  Okay in regards to the pic...let's say that that is Isako's gigai form. Kapeesh on the finer details people? Good, now continue on to reading! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Name: (Last, First) Tsuchiya, Isako (Earthen House, Sand Child)

Race: Shinigami

Age: Unknown, though her birthday is October 10th (appears 18)

Height: 5’ 7”

Weight: 122 lbs.

Occupation: 3rd Seat of Squad 9

Previous Occupation: 4th Seat of Squad 11

Appearance: (See pic) She wears typical Shinigami robes, but unlike the known, fellow squad members, hers are not sleeveless. Added notes: She seems to have two very faint (almost undetectable even) scars that cross over each other just below her right eye and continue upward, just past where her eye lid opens.

Personality: Isako is a very tough person having been in 11th Division for a while. She is a smart-mouth with a sharp tongue at times. She is also a very mischievous person and isn’t afraid to mess with people who out-rank her. All in all, she has a very fiery personality and can be quick to defend herself against anyone, though by this time, most everyone knows not to mess with her unless they want end up in 4th Division care.

Friends: Rangiku, Kira, Tossen, Ikkaku, Yumichika, Yachiru, Kenpachi, Renji, Rukia (assumed)

Crush (at the moment hates): Hisagi Shuuhei

People she dislikes: Kurotsuchi (always subject to her antics for unrevealed reasons), Hisagi, anyone else she dislikes is currently unknown.

Zanpakuto: Shikai- Sasori Shippo (Scorpion Tail)

                     Bankai- Unknown

Zanpakuto Appearance: In its unreleased form, the handle is a sandy brown color with the guard shaped like the pinchers of a scorpion, though each pincher is inverted of the other. (I'm working on a pic, sorry).

Zanpakuto Shikai Appearance: Upon the command “Strike”, the Zanpakuto transforms into a scythe-like, sickle that has a long chain with a ball end.

Zanpakuto Abilities: Unknown at this moment in time.