Agreement With A Demon

Hey all! Sorry for the long wait. And sorry if this chapter seems a bit rushed. I kind of been having a case of writers block with this story, but don't worry! I'm pushing on, seeing as how many of you enjoy the story. next chapter will be extra long for those who have been waiting for a while for this chapter. 

Enjoy!

Avaline’s POV

What am I doing?

I sat on my bed, panting from the force I had felt within my body. I had pleasured myself to Kiyan, that creature of all people. But I couldn’t deny the fact I felt an unbearable attraction to him. I stood up and headed to the bathroom, wanting to clean up. I shut the door when I had entered and leaned against it, sighing heavily.

“Maybe I should talk things out with him; see if he will leave me alone.” I mumbled to myself as I stood straight and turned the shower on. After it was the perfect temperature, I undressed and stepped under the water. Sighing again, I felt myself relax instantly. With everything that’s been happening, I had not even noticed how stressed I was.

“Kiyan.” I whispered, testing the name on my lips. It was an odd name, but it wasn’t like it was hard to pronounce. I finished cleaning myself off before turning the water off, regretting it as soon as I felt the cold air run across my wet skin.

“Should really turn the a/c off.” I mumbled as I dried and quickly dressed myself. I brushed out my hair and put it into pigtails. I was dressed in a strapless blue top with black skinnies. With the glasses and my hair like this, I looked like a little girl. I left the bathroom and made my way to my bedroom. I opened the door and let out a startled cry when I seen Kiyan sitting on my bed, looking at me with amusement.

“W-What are you doing here?” My cheeks felt hot as I remembered my little episode earlier.

“Well, I was hoping to come by tomorrow, but then I heard my name spoken with your voice.” He stood from my bed, his eyes never leaving mine. I looked away from him. He chuckled at that though. “So, I thought I would pop in and see why you had spoken my name.”

“I-I didn’t speak your name.”  I stuttered, refusing to look up at him. I feared if I did so, I would blurt out the truth and I didn’t need him to know all that.

“Oh, but you did.” I felt his body heat as he pressed me back against the wall. I blushed more from the closeness of our bodies. This was not a good idea right now.

“G-Get away from me.” I whispered softly before placing my hands on his chest and pushing him back. He didn’t budge though. This guy was planted like a rock right now.

“I wish to explain some things to you, Avaline.” He whispered. His breath tickled my ear and neck as he moved closer. I closed my eyes, trying hard to not show any signs of my need. He pulled away then, a soft chuckle vibrating through his chest.

“Please explain then.” I said, visibly relaxing when he moved away from me. He sat down on my bed again and eyed me with a look that made me want more of him. Damn this guy! Why did he have to look so damn good?

“First starting with my full name.” He said after a minute. “My name is Kiyan Ruby Satan. I am the 4th son of hell to Lucifer himself. You and I have been chosen as soul mates.” He stopped talking then. I stared at him, my face expressionless. He’s the son of the devil he said. He’s not human, but a demon.

“Avaline!” Kiyan’s voice echoed through me as I closed my eyes.

He’s a demon…