THREE - I Can't Believe You Haven't Worn Heels Before!

YAY new chapter! even though i only posted the last one a few hours ago.....

what can i say? i type fast when i have inspiration. i type faster when i know people want it.... hint hint wink wink nudge nudge say no more say no more.....

unless you comment, then definitely say more..... just saying

pic is of my very gorgeous choice for Josh. it actually took a lot of work to decide on the right guy and look for him, which you might have noticed in the casting change on the side, but i've finally settled for Nate Gill who is HOOOOOTTT!!! in my opinion anway! YAY!

Enjoy my lovely sex rainbow babies!!!

Soul's P.O.V

I'd always guessed Lee was gay. But that was only because I was experiencing the same signs. To tell you the truth, I felt guilty when Josh had stated I was straight... I wasn't sure what I was.

Was I gay?

Was I straight?

Was I bisexual?

The last one was probably the most accurate. I mean I accepted my brother and best friend both liked men really easily. When Josh pointed out an actor in a movie we were watching, swooning over how hot he was, well I had to kind of agree. I won't lie and say I hadn't thought about doing stuff with guys before.

I had.

And my eyes often wondered whenever I was playing sport or in the locker room at school.

Ugh, I don't know. I couldn't think about it anyway.

I let Josh and Lee talk together most of the night, it seemed my plan was working. I just hung around the back, waiting and watching as Lee escaped his shell and became a beautiful butterfly.

Right now I was sifting through Josh’s DVDs to find a good one. Josh's parents had gone out for the night to visit Josh's aunt and uncle.

Josh and Lee were in Josh’s room looking over all the posters Josh had on his walls. Yes most were guys. So I’d made a note to stay out of that. I could hear them coming down the hall now laughing. I looked up as they entered and my jaw dropped. Lee was standing there looking very unbalanced in his black jeans, white T and bright red high heels. Josh was beside him looking quite comfortable in brown shorts, a navy jumper and white stilettos.

“I can’t believe you haven’t worn heels before, and you call yourself gay,” Josh mocked and then burst out laughing.

“Well, I kind of didn’t know I was gay for a while and then I didn’t really have the urge to anyway,” Lee explained. Lee wasn’t obviously gay. Josh was obviously bi. Josh pranced around the room in his stilettos and waved his arms around while Lee watched.

“Oh put it away,” I groaned to Josh.

“Suit yourself,” Josh said rather campy with his hands on his hips and bending forward a little. Josh went off to his room in a huff, flicking his invisible long hair back, while Lee sat on the cough and took off his high heels.

“Sorry,” lee said to my back. I turned and looked at him.

“Huh?” I asked.

“I didn’t mean to be gay, I really tried hard not to be, but I couldn’t help it. I just don’t like girls like that,” Lee blurted, tears coming to his eyes. I stood and sat beside him.