One and the same

•Jo's pov•

I'm looking in the mirror. I see a familiar face. A minimal nose, acne on my forehead, big eyes that gives you the look that says "I'm sorry I don't understand what you're saying. Oh, you wanna know why? Because I'm stupid." I continue the inspection of my appearing; my hair is ridiculous. It's so curly it's not even pretty. I'm blond with hair so curly it looks like a terrible accident happened. It's huge. My hair is huge. Like an enormous gloria around my tiny head.

My eyes travels down to my stomach. No muscles. Just fat. Everywhere I look on my body, I see fat. My thighs are big. Not with muscles, but with fat.

I give away a big sight, grabs my purse and walks out the door. I'm gonna go shopping with my friends. But it just feels like I'm a burden to them. They don't need me. But I need them, so I start the car and takes the fastest way to the mall.

•Anne's pov•

I'm looking in the mirror. I see a familiar face. A cute little nose, some acne -not much, but no ones perfect, so that's not something that bothers me- , I also have big beautiful eyes. They are as blue as the ocean and surrounded by long dark eyelashes. I look at my hair, it looks really good today. It's curly and shiny, and that golden tone does something with my skin. It gives my skin a natural 'shimmer'. My stomach is perfect, not like a bodybuilder, not like one of McDonalds loyal costumers, it's perfect. I look at my thighs; I'm a little curvy. I don't have much muscles, I could probably need some more work out, but am a little to lazy to work out more than 2 times a week. And to be honest, I don't want to. I don't want to be one of these training maniacs.

I smile at the girl in the mirror, and she smiles back. I grab my purse and walks out the door, and starts the car. I'm gonna meet my friends for some shopping. I can't help but be grateful for my friends, who's always been there for me and I know loves me. What more could I ask for?