Chapter 6 AWKWARD..

I was alone with Jayy, and would be all day. Sally and Dahvie had left for some reason. We were just sitting on the couch watching T.V. I was twiddling with my fingers, zoning off. I was day dreaming about what it would be like to feel Jayys lips against mine. And feel his body against mine, and... well you get the point. ;)

I finally came back to reality, frowning. Jayy must had noticed I was frowning because he put a hand on my cheek. He looked me in the eyes, and asked me \"What\'s wrong?\" with a worried expression.  I stuttered \"Uh- uh yeah I am fine.\" He didn\'t looked convinced. \"Tell me whats going on.. Please?\" He said carrassing my cheek. \"I-i- I can\'t..\" He looked dissapointed, and leaned in. My breathing started going faster. Then.. It happened.. our lips met. My heart starting beating 100 times faster. 

He pulled away, and I frowned. I loved him. WAIT WHAT?! Do I love him? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING GIRL?! OF COURSE YOU DO! I smiled at the thought that I loved him. \"I-I- I love you..\" He whispered to me. OMG! HE LOVES ME BACK! \"I LOVE YOU TOO!\" I nearly yelled, causing the both of us to smile.

\"Hey gu- WOAH!\" Exclaimed Sally, but she, and Dahvie just smiled. \"AWKWARD!\" I screamed.