Chapter 9

ANDY'S P.O.V.

It was time for Iris to come so I went outside the room to the backstage main area, looking for her because she could be lost in that place; it was fucking big after all.

I found her talking to Ronnie. We were good friends, even after all the shit that had happened to him, he was a really cool guy.

– I'm jealous, Ronnie – I said smiling at them while coming where they were.

They both laughed. Iris came to me, gave me a hug and then smiled.

– ¿Happy? – she asked. I looked down at her, smiled and made her blush, aw.

– Sure, I wanted a hug from Ronnie, but yours aren't bad either – I laughed, Ronnie too, and also Ryan that was talking to a fan in that moment.

– C'mon, I was just joking – I said while she was looking down at her nails.

I didn't want her to get angry with me. I saw Ashley coming from behind her with a finger on his lips, like telling us to keep silent . "I got you" he said and raised her bridal style.

It was funny, but at the same time it made me be jealous.

Ashley started walking, taking her to another room but she stretched her arms to Ronnie, who caught her from Ashley's arms. She could have done that to me but noo, she did it to Ronnie, shit.

She was in Ronnie's arms then, he looking at her amused. I heard some fans behind us saying that they would look cute if they were together; that pissed me off somehow, because it was true, they looked good together.

Ashley was trying to get her from Ronnie but he was avoiding him, making her laugh but then she hid her face in Ronnie's neck. He noticed it so he sat her down on the couch and looked at her worried.

Dammit, I wanted to be him.

I went to a table with drinks and got a glass of water for her, seeing she was dizzy.

She thanked it to me with a smile on her face and then drank a little.

It was 19:40 and the rest of the band came into the room with the instruments and relaxed before getting to the stage.

~»~

– Have fun guys! – Iris said to us smiling, staying with Ronnie and the rest of FIR in the backstage.

This were the songs we played:

· The legacy

· Sweet Blasphemy

· Die for you

· Ritual

· Saviour

During the last one I looked at Iris and she had a huge smile on her face, she was singing too. I returned the smirk and continued singing until the song ended.

– Okay Iowa! – I said, listening to the cheers and the things the fans where saying to us – this has been fucking amazing but it's time for us to leave. Here you have Falling in Reverse. Have fun! And remember to never give in. We all love you! – and with that, we left the stage.

IRIS P.O.V.

I loved to see them singing and having fun. The guys from FIR and I were singing with them and making jokes sometimes while Andy's voice filled every spot in the room.

Ronnie was sat next to me, clapping and cheering at them. When they started playing Saviour he looked at me smiling; he knew I loved this song.

– I asked Andy to play it – he shouted to me.

I barely heard him with the high music but mouthed "thank you" and looked back to Andy smiling. He returned the smirk, and that kind of made me blush a little bit. I needed to stop blushing, it made me mad.

I was hearing Andy's message to the fans when Ronnie touched my shoulder – we're going, but we hope to see you later at the party – he gave me a hug and then went to the stage full of energy.

I gave the BVB guys some towels when they came because they were like too tired and just wanted to sit down in somewhere.

– You were awesome, guys – I smiled at them, and them thanked it to me.

– I love to be there with the fans, knowing that they like what we do – Jake said and Andy nodded; he was next to me drinking water.

– Yeah, me too, It feels great – he said with his sexy voice.

We saw Falling in Reverse's performance but had to leave when they were playing their last song because it was late and the guys had to sleep a bit before the party.

We decided that I was gonna meet them at their hotel room and then we'd go to the party in a limousine. It wasn't a formal party, but we had to wear smart clothes, you know.

So I came back to my flat, had a shower and changed into a black and white dress. It was short but I didn't looked like a slut, not that short; without sleeves; a pair of black heels. I really didn't like heels but I had to use them. I did my make-up and fixed my hair a little.

I telephoned Jinxx to see if they were ready or if I had to wait a little bit more before going to their hotel room. His voice was sleepy

– Yeah? – he said.

I could hear Ashley's voice from behind talking to CC so I supposed they were all awake.

– Hey Jinxx, are you guys ready? – there was a silence and then the voice that was talking to me changed.

– Hey Iris, it's Jake – I was lost in that moment, what the hell was happening there.

– Hey Jake, what happened to Jinxx? – I laughed a little.

– We are all ready so you can come whenever you want – he said– he is tired so he just sat in the couch and I think he is dead, I'm gonna check it later – he laughed.

– Okay, so I'm coming, see you there, bye – my voice was in a amused tone.

I could perfectly imagine Jinxx in that moment.

– Bye – he said before hanging out the phone.

I took my car keys and checked it all before leaving the house. Then, I made my way to their hotel room.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was inspirated last night so here you have another chapter :) hope you like it!