Extended~

Okayyy! Since probably you guys told (or asked, requested, demanded-- *shot*) me to either continue or make more, well, here it is. ^_^

Follow the rules from the previous one!

1. Don't like, don't read.

2. Follow Rule number 1.

3. Follow rule number 2.

Ehehe~! Enjoy!

~~

Len's POV

So... what? We're a couple now? Are we officially even one? And without Kaito courting me? Are we in a relationship or just M.U - Mutual Understanding?

... Or Monkeys Unleashed?

Uhh.. Wait what. o-o

Shaking that off, I wandered into a pool of question marks.

'How would my very assuming sister react?' ["Oh my goodness I KNEW you two would be together after all!"] ... Just imagining it would be a headache.

'How would Miku-nee react, being his ex?' ["Congrats. *insert sarcastically monotonous voice here*"] However, she's always bubbly and happy, not to mention a yaoi fangirl-- oh whatever. Kaito's still her former boy...fie, as Rin likes to say it...

And worst of all...

'Would they accept this kind of unusual relationship between us?'

'How about Master? The fans?'

'What might happen if they don't accept this?'

Oh geez, the questions are starting to burn my brains out.

"Len-kun?" Kaito broke my train of thoughts - thank you author even though this scene is too cliché - and poked me on the cheek. "Len-kun, you fell asleep or something?"

"Stupid, why would someone fall asleep with eyes wide freaking open?" I had that 'tsu-whatdotheycallthat-dere' side again.

"There's a 10% possibility that we could do that - we're computer programs."

I silently giggled. "How'd you get so smart?"

"By... I dunno," Kaito got up and was about to turn the doorknob until I stopped him.

"Waiiit!" I said worriedly.

"Why?" He tilted his head.

"W... Well... Are we a ... ya know, now?"

"Huh?" He blinked and slowly let go of the doorknob, turning to face me.

"Stupid, do I need to say that?"

"Ohh... A cou--"

"Shhh!!" I cover his mouth using his scarf. "So... Are we?"

"Mmmmph..." He nodded.

"... Okay... ..." Deep silence as I lowered the scarf back down to his neck.

"Well then we should go out of this room," he twisted the doorknob open and abruptly stopped, flinching as we heard a nerve-shaking "OWWW!"

I stared at him, then at my blonde short-haired sister rubbing her back muttering something like taking our precious time.

"Well, why'd you fall asleep while leaning on the door?" I placed a hand on my hip.

"Because I fell asleep waiting for you guys."

"You should've leaned on the wall first," I shooed her to stand up.

"Ugh, too lazy to stand up," she whined and added, "I would have adjusted myself to the bed if I didn't need sleep so ba--..." Interrupting herself, I could see she was holding back a squeal and staring at the space between me and Kaito.

"...?

...

...!"

It took me a while to notice, but he has been holding my hand that whole time.

"Kaito--!" I hissed and pulled my hand back, flustered as I glared at him.

"What?~" Kaito asked as if clueless, or maybe he really was.

I pouted and had my arms crossed. "Who told you that you can hold my hand like that?"

"I told myself," he simply innocently grinned. This guy really gets on my nerves. In the positive way.

"Such a cute couple!!" I could hear Rin squealing in the corner.

"What couple?" A cheerful voice echoed from downstairs.

Wait. That was Miku-nee, wasn't it?!

"This couple!!" Rin gestured her to come upstairs.

Crap. HIDE.

I pulled Kaito by the scarf (because I was hurrying) back to the room we stayed in and locked the door.

"Eh?" Kaito's face was turning red and I let go of his scarf again.

"Miku-nee," I whisper-yelled, on the verge of tears from nervousness. "She's about to kno--"

"Oh my god! Seriously?! I thought they were cute together too!"

"... Okay, she officially knows." I blinked away the tears, relieved that she's not mad. I think.

"At least they both approve~" Kaito held both his thumbs up.

"E-ehhh..." I blushed and very cautiously opened the door, one way or another prepared to be attacked by Miku.

"Kyaaaaaa! You two are soooo adorableee!!" She squealed hard enough for me to quickly place my hands on my ears.

"Mmnn, what's the ruckus all about?" Meiko's voice was heard from the right.

"Meiko-nee! Meiko-nee!" Rin grinned at her. "Len and Kaito-nii!"

"What about them?" Her irritated face turned into a curious one.

"Together! Awhile ago!" Miku continued, letting go.

"Really?" She smiled at both of us. "Congrats, then!"

I just nodded and sighed of complete relief.

"And Kaito, if you DARE hurt him, you know what will happen~" Meiko added, half-glaring and half-smiling at the said man.

"Okay, I promise," Kaito raised a right hand and pledged something about taking care of me and being gentle during (whatthehell).

"KAITO WHAT." I pushed him so that he hit the wall.

"Oww, you wanted it rough?"

"SHUT UP, NO, OH MY GOD NOT YET."

"Okay okay, kidding."

Well, I didn't know this would turn out well after all.

~~

Writer's block along the way~

AND NOPE, I WON'T WRITE LEMON. >////< I have a bad case of nosebleeding and fangirling while doing so.

... It won't hurt to try, though. ^-^

Comment AND vote if you want it. XD

Baibai!~ *off*

--

Aug 31 Edit

You guys are the reason why I make stories. :'D I was looking for Kaito x Len fanfics and I randomly found myself clicking on this link thinking it was another fanfic. XD seriously, I love you readers. :"3