the Mission of Desperation

CHAPTER 2

After my agreement, he finally noticed his surroundings and my attire. He threw me a disgusted look and actually game me some thousand galleons as if they were nothing big.

So here I am now in the mall picking out some clothes to wear in my new school. I couldn't believe how girls could wear heels and these dresses and live without any harm done. I always would wear jeans or pants with a comfortable loose shirt. I was never the one to show off my attire either, to tell you the truth I hated the curves on my body.

I wish I had a figure that was broad like boys. Yup, I am a tomboy. Correction I was a tomboy. I knew how boys looked at girls and how it was probably impossible for a girl to fit in as a tomboy. Therefore I had to change my personalities a lot, I had no idea how to make friends and I had a feeling it would be hard.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I felt like slapping her for touching me but I ignored that feeling as I turned around.

"Excuse me, do you work here?" What! Is she blind? I'm not even wearing the uniform. And look at her she is such a ... girl! My nose wrinkled up but I quickly forced a smile.

"no" I said lamely but I guess she was deaf too because she started talking with me as if I was her best friend and found her as my hero which was definitely not true.

"Well anyways I though we could shop together, you know me and I, the prettiest girl on the earth." the girl said

**cough** she the prettiest girl on earth! Yeah right, more like the over confident pig. And she doesn't even know me. Man! I don't even know her and she wants' to shop with me!

"Well maybe you thought wrong because I am not shopping with you, I don't even know your name" I know it was harsh to say but like I care, I was about to turn around when I heard her say --

"oh that's easy! My name is Molly Weasley. I was name after my grandmother and yes I am a Weasley, I know I know you don't need to brag about me--"

Who said I was going to but that didn't matter, she was one of the Weasleys, no wonder that guy wanted to kill her. But the worse part is that I have to befriend her and I had already been mean too her and made my job harder. What am I talking about that girls is nuts, she didn't even notice I bet you. I walked by her side again and said "I would love to" with a smirk.

One down and many more to go