the Mission of Desperation

CHAPTER 1

What can I say? Determined, cold hearted, Athletic, and gorgeous are the adjectives someone would use to describe me. I know you might think I brag but no that is true. I have been through more than anyone on this planet. I was found underneath a crashed cottage, only four years old.

It's as if I can imagine myself in that situation again right now. I was frightened and so confused that I ran and ran. I survived living inside a huge cardboard box. Everyday I would wake up 4:00 am and try to earn money by doing favors for people. I educated myself and when finally I had enough money for the N.E.W.T.S exam I took it and to my surprise I got all owls except for divination which I only got an E in. But that's not the point. After my exam even though my grades were amazing, people did not want me in their society.

I was hopeless but that day a man with blonde hair and blue eyes came to my rotten house. I at first thought I recognized him but after awhile I ignored that instinct. He told me he could help me, and I being nowhere said yes. But there was one condition. Befriend the weasleys, longbottoms, and malfoys then kill them. I was stunned and bewildered. Why would he want me to murder some people?

I thought about my options. Me starve to death and stay homeless forever or make some idiot friends and kill them. I chose number two. Little did I know that I my choice was wrong.

I should have chosen option one. My name is Rosalina melody granger potter and this is no ordinary fairytale. This is a story of betrayal, murder and wrong doing. This is my story.