the Mission of Desperation

Prologue

There it was. In a frame there was a photo of me and Harry dancing. Yes, I Hermione Granger had dated Harry Potter the savior of the world. But that was before the battle, he had sacrificed his life for the wizarding world. No later than few days I soon found out that I was pregnant. I was happy, really happy but scared, scared for myself, and the little kid. I had lost too much already.

My family, the Grangers had passed away along time ago when I was fourteen. After the battle, I had lost contact with the weasleys as well leaving me alone, and abandoned on the streets. The apartment services didn't want a young girl without a living there. I struggled to survive but it was all worth it.

My daughter was born on November 17, 1997. I named her Rosalina Melody Granger Potter. She looked exactly like Harry. Her gorgeous black curls locks with her shiny deep emerald eyes. I knew she would be clever and athletic when she grew up with her father qudditch skills and my witty mind. I had contacted Albus and told him about my thoughts about our safety and he agreed, soon we were looking at a beautiful cottage as our secret hiding place. I would do anything to protect this youngling and I mean it.

"Mama, I'm scared, I heard a rumble underneath my bed and a man's voice yelling!" My four year old daughter whimpered as I came back out of my thoughts. I hugged her and looked around. True there was an instinct climbing on top of my back telling me something was wrong.

BOOM!

I quickly covered my body around her as the thick and hot flames erupted around my house and wretched my door. There was no egress, I couldn't apparate and the cottage was surrounded with death eaters. There was no time to think where the death eaters had escaped from. I ran as fast as I could upstairs, carrying my daughter and hiding in a closet. These were the times I wished I had my family, the weasleys, and most of all Harry. My Harry I thought, but that was all before. Tears gushed down my eyes and I let them. What would happen to Rose? Where would she go? What if she dies? What if I can't save her? Thoughts swirled around my head.

CRASH!

They had found us.

"PLEASE! NO! DON'T HURT HER! TAKE ME INSTEAD, JUST DON'T TOUCH OR HARM HER!" I bellowed as I backed my body against the wall with Rose behind me.

"Oh we won't be touching any of you. NOW STEP ASIDE WOMAN! We just want the kid, our dark lord's wish was to destroy the potter bloodline and we will. NOW MOVE!"

He said as he let out a sick laugh. And pointed his wand at me, before I could think he said those two words 'Aveda kevada'

ROOOOOOSSSSSSIIIIIIIEEEEEE!

I let out as I felt the energy suck out of me and everything went black. And that was it of me.