NXT Season 3 & Pool

Start from the beginning

"Wow, Aksana? I remember her from my FCW days." Alex points out.

"Excuse me!" I hear Vickie's voice.

"Oh god, here we go." I say.

"Excuse me! For those of you that may not know, last week I fired my rookie diva Aloisa. Aloisa had to learn the hard way...excuse me! She has to learn the hard way that she may be taller than me, but she will never ever be bigger than me. And now that she's out of the way, I am here to introduce to you my brand new rookie diva and she is almost, almost as pretty as I am. Ladies and gentlemen, Kaitlyn!"

"You know Carly, you should've been inducted into this."

"Haha, you wish I was."

"That I do."

Matt starts talking again.

"Rookie divas, pros welcome. Now I must tell you, you have a long 3 month journey ahead of you that will end with a happy ending for only one of you. Being a WWE diva is one of the greatest achievements that one can earn in all of entertainment. Diva's are smart, they are sexy and they are powerful. And each one of you will be tested on all three of those medals as the competition goes on. But what I'd like to do now is to give the WWE Universe and opportunity to meet you. Because as you know, you will be judged. 50% of the votes come from your pros, and 50% comes from the WWE Universe! With that said, it's time to meet the rookie divas. Kaitlyn please step forward. I want you to take about 30 or 45 seconds to tell the universe who you are."

"You're so handsome."

"Ugh I don't want to listen to this."

I totally didn't pay any attention to any of the rookie divas talking. Especially Aksana, talk about broken English. Time to take an English speaking course.

"Vickie is a control freak, WOW."

"Okay Aksana is pretty and all, but come one speak English better. And word of advice don't talk in 3rd person."

We sit there and watch the rest of the rookies tell the WWE universe about themselves.

"Okay the rookie divas are certainly smart, sexy and powerful. And that will be put to the test, because coming up next our first NXT rookie challenge!"

The theme music for this season plays again as it heads to commercial.

"Don't get any ideas on me dancing to the song Alex."

"Wasn't going to ask."

"Uh huh, sure."

The commercial break ends and comes back to the first rookie challenge of the night.

"Okay, it is time for our first rookie diva challenge. Ladies you want to make a good first impression so it's important to win this challenge, but there is one other reason. We're going to have our first elimination in 4 weeks time. Whichever diva rookie wins the most challenges, will be immune from elimination in 4 weeks time. So with that said it's time to put your best foot forward, we are going to have a diva dance challenge! Judging you on your dance moves will be the live audience here in Baltimore! Naomi please step forward. You know before we start, I think you need someone to dance with. How about Michael Cole ladies and gentlemen? Michael Cole!"

"Captain Obvious." I add.

"Michael is an exceptional ballroom dancer. Nice leg warmers Jennifer Biel." Matt says as we see Michael Cole wearing red leggings and ballet slippers.

I burst out laughing.

"Oh my god! Nerd!" I exclaim.

"Maybe someone should hold the ropes for you. You look like Big Bully Busick in that hat, good job. I do. Okay, let me give you the rules before you...hang on a second Fred Astaire, hold on. You have 30 seconds to impress the WWE Universe, are you ready? Set? Start the music, go!"