Epilogue

Hey guys! I know I've said this before but thanks for supporting this book! It's been so much fun writing out all my thoughts! Technically I completed the first book in the series, and I'm so proud of myself! Cassie and Val's story ISN'T OVER, so don't worry about that!  It's only just begun ;)

~Somethines gotta change, it must be rearranged. ~It's beyond me, I cannot carry, the weight of a heavy world. ~So goodnight, goodnight, goodnight, goodnight, goodnight, goodnight, goodnight, goodnight, goodnight, goodnight hope that things work out alright yeah. ~The way it feels to be alive, the day that he first met her. ~So much to learn, so much to learn, but I won't be there to teach you.

********************************************************************************************************

“What the heck Val! This isn’t funny!” I screamed at the woods. The bushes made noises as I said that, making me jump far away from them.

Fantastic, now there was a ghost following me and a Vampire!

A deep chuckle made me turn to face the black forest, and not the ground. Of course nothing was there, since I couldn’t see diddly- squat. I stepped away from the laughter, to get a playful jab in the side.

“Ugh! You son-of-a—“

I swatted at the air behind me, to hit nothing.

“Are you scared?” he questioned from behind me, with a hint of amusement in his voice.

“It’s dark outside, there’s a possible ghost following me, and I’m with a Vampire. I think I’m well past being scared!” I yelled while I karate- chopped the space behind me.

Of course I had hit nothing.

“This is funnier for me, because I can see you perfectly,” a husky voice whispered beside my ear.  I reached behind me to grab his stupid curly hair, to instead to grab air once again.

I spun in a circle, unable to pinpoint where he was. “What is the point of this?”

The flashlight was grabbed out of my hands."Hey! Give it back!"

A tree cracked loudly, as if he threw it. “You need to be able to fight in the dark,” he stated simply. He took my hands in his, and put them into fists. “C’mon now, it’s almost sun rise.”

“Hell no! I’m not fighting—“

“You’re fighting me.”

“No I’m—“

“You’re fighting me,” he repeated, obviously growing annoyed. 

He gripped my chin with a glove, and used my name as a command. Something I was never fond of. “Cassie.”

“Vally,” I mocked, trying to hide the smile on my lips. My tone was exactly like is, due to my observations of him constantly.

He sighed heavily at that nickname, and let go of my chin. “You are simply impossible.” I saw a burst of light in front of me, and I shielded my eyes. After a few moments I adjusted, to see his face in front of me.

Of course I let out a tiny scream. I mean who wouldn’t right? He’s scary in the daytime.

He pointed to his ears. “Seriously? I’m sensitive in the hearing department.”

“Really?” I questioned in a sarcastic tone. “I thought you were sensitive in other departments also! This is a really a shocker to me.“

His blue eyes eyes narrowed. “Do you ever just not talk?”