He's My Guardian Angel?!

Who has a new story?? *Points to self* I DO!! lol so I reallyyyy hope you like this, this story is going to be on more of the funny side unlike my other stories so enjoy.

Character pronunciations~

Shaynee (Shay- nee) pretty obvious

Micah (Mee- ka)

Paisley (Pais-lee) obvious too

Raphael (Raf-ee- el) he wasn’t in this one but he will be in more chapters in the future

ENJOY! COMMENT_VOTE_LIKE_FAN =]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1~ Escaping to Narnia

*Shaynee POV*

As I walked into the old worn down High School I heard a chorus of hellos and the chatter of friends catching up on what they did over the summer. I slowly made my way to my locker and noticed that everything was the same as last year; the school was divided into four groups- the preps, the jocks, the nerds, and then there's me, the goths.

I don’t really have any sworn enemies like most people here but don’t go assuming I get along with everyone, like any normal person I hate people who lie, discriminate others, gossip, and cheat.

I met up with Paisley in front of the fountain in the back of the school before first period like usual. I spotted her brown hair with her red tips sticking out like crazy, and laughed to myself.

“Hey my pink haired friend!” she called out to me. I unconsciously touched my pink hair and twirled the purple tips between my fingers. We dyed our hair over the summer together. We thought friendship bracelets were cheesy so we dyed our hair. She wimped out and just dyed her tips red but I went all out and dyed my hair pink with purple tips. Everyone in my ‘group’ thought it was awesome but everyone else teased me because I was officially a ‘freak’ to them. But it all blew over after a few months after they realized it was staying.

“Hey Paisley.” I greeted her. She said goodbye to the group she was talking with and walked over to me. She looked around quickly; making sure no one was watching and pulled me behind a nearby tree. She covered my mouth as I was about to scream because I didn’t expect her movement. I nodded; silently telling her I would be silent. She removed her hand and spoke franticly.

“Did you hear?” she asked. Hear what? I knew she was crazy but I didn’t think she could read my mind so I shook my head.

“There are two new students this year, and oh my gosh they are hot!” she squealed in my ear. I laughed at her; I thought she was going to tell me a gang was after her. With her anything is possible.

“Are they in our grade?” I asked curiously.

“Yeah they are, and I was snooping around the office earlier and found out that they are in all of our classes too.” She informed me. I laughed, if someone told her she couldn’t do something, she would go do it and up the level twice as much. Breaking in was easy as pie for her.

“Nice to know your still following school policy.” I said sarcastically.

She smirked, “Always!”

The bell rang and we walked to Language Arts for first period. We sat in the back and waited for the teacher to call roll.

“Shaynee Anderson?” I finally heard him call. I raised my hand and went back to listening to him call names. Two names stood out to me though, Micah Jones and Raphael Carter.