Chapter 2

When the class was over, I went home and ordered Chinese food, one of my favorites. When the food arrived I paid the delivery man and I just eat because I was starving. I devoured everything in an instant. Then I went to do my work and when I finished i just went to 'tumblr', one of my favorite social networks. Despite my 'tumblr' be a bit depressing, I liked him.

 Just thought of Louis and how it made me feel good when everyone treated me badly. Next thing I knew, I was lying in my bed crying, a cry was intense but low for anyone to hear.

Shortly after all the tears pour out here, was taking a bubble bath to see if it calmed me. I put my music playing and I do not know how long but it was good and fulfilled my goal.

When realized, it was time for dinner and lucky for me my sister was going out and my parents were going to arrive later than expected. I was accustomed to dine with Britany, our maid and cook. She had for around 28 years and was a great friend. It was she that cleaned my wounds because of bullying and when it was all I had. I never had many friends and I had always been false and greedy only were my friends for my money. I was very innocent then and there did I realize that. The only friend I had was Britany because in school nobody wanted to be friends in a nerd.

We ate lasagna, said goodnight to Britany and then went upstairs to my room to brush my teeth and sleep. I got up and went to do the things I had to do like every day and then dress me. When I got down there, I noticed a young man sleeping on the couch, I figured it was one of the many achievements of my sister and I went to wake him.

When called, this did not react, I call him again and nothing, I decided to go to the kitchen to get a glass of cold water and then returned to the room and dumped the water to his face. As I did, this got up, scared and asked where he was. I told him I was at Steele's home and this said he did not remember anything from the night before. I said to him that he should go home and rest.

I gave the good days to Britany, and this returned. Already had breakfast and were pancakes and orange juice, as only she could do. Ate and then went back to my room to brush my teeth and get my things and went to walk to the cafe that was near my house to get a cake to eat later at university. Never found myself with my sister in the morning. Along the way a car stopped next to me and heard my name being called by the person who was inside. When I looked I saw that this was the Louis and asked me if I wanted a ride to the university. I told him that if it was not much I could take up to coffee and then we could go to university. His car was beautiful, a black two-seater Ferrari, smelled new, perhaps had bought the little time, or was it clean. We bought the cake and went on his way.